• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: NA2, Red or Black / Black. < 70k mi

Long time lurker, finally in the search for a NA2 from '97-'01. Preferably Red or Black over black interior with clean title and under 70k miles. Im in the NY region and prefer something local. Have seen some great examples but they're mostly on the west coast. Any help/leads appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Good luck, I'm from the NY area too and took me almost a year to find my NA2. I ended up flying to Atlanta, Georgia and driving back. You might have to think outside the tri-state area for a NA2!

Good luck, I'm from the NY area too and took me almost a year to find my NA2. I ended up flying to Atlanta, Georgia and driving back. You might have to think outside the tri-state area for a NA2!

Thanks! Hope to meet up once I finally get one. You're right, its been tough to find one in good shape in the NY/NJ area. There are a couple in California that I'm eyeing... :smile:

I have a '99 Formula Red with Camel interior. I am ready to sell but have not listed it anywhere yet. It has just under 47,000 miles and fresh detail on 07/10/2017. Send me a message on this website and I will send you my phone number. I am in Central Texas outside of Austin. You can have first refusal before I list it.

99 Red on Black

Hi Beldar C - from Canada,
I would potentially be interested in your 99. Can you pls text me at 403-690-7748.
Thanks,
Kerbs

Thanks for the offer BeldarC, hope you and Kerbs can work it out! I'm thinking of focusing on getting a Berlina rather than Red... This search is tough!

dailydriver - No problem, good luck in your search. If you locate one in my area, I would be glad to take a look at it to provide you an unbiased assessment of condition. I saw a number of true "dogs" prior to locating the one that I purchased.

Kerbs - I am texting my home phone landline number to you.

Back