• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Your Opinion on this 2004 Black NSX

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy a stock black nsx and found one online with clean carfax.

Black NSX 2004
http://www.sporthausinc.com/detail-2004-acura-nsx-2dr_nsx~t_open_top_3_2l_manual-used-12342300.html

As you can see from the pictures there are couple parts are not originally stock such as;
1. Wheels
2. Shift Knob ( RSX knob? )
3. Speedometer (unknown?)
4. Seats (unconfirmed?)
5. JDM Navigation
6. Engine Intake cover
7. Some extra red tubes around the engine

Excluding the above list, everything else is hitting perfection

if you go through the carfax there are some comments about the car however;
http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=EBZ_0&vin=JH4NA216X4S000033

some of the comments are roof rack/running board/tubes/steps/cargo tray/mat installed HOWEVER the source is from Subaru coast.

How much would you rate this car from your side of view?
What you did not like about this car?

Thank you

Looks pretty decent. Big plus is that it has been in california for most of it's life. Low mileage but lots of owners during that time.

The worst thing I can see is the cluster/gauges and you'll need tires soon.

"Roof rack installed
Running boards/tubes/steps installed" lol what?

Looks pretty decent. Big plus is that it has been in california for most of it's life. Low mileage but lots of owners during that time.

The worst thing I can see is the cluster/gauges and you'll need tires soon.

"Roof rack installed
Running boards/tubes/steps installed" lol what?

Yes is whatever comes from Cali is great bouns. As you can see I am confused by the comments in the Carfax however the dealer said its might be by mistake as its written by Subaru dealer.

- - - Updated - - -

How much?

its up for 72k but how much you would pay?

Main issue with this car is the driver seat im sure its wear off as the color Tan leather. Will I be able to get OEM Tan Leather from dealer? I dont want aftermarket leather.

OEM leather skins / entire seats often show up on the marketplace here on prime.
From the interior view shot, he seat looks like its in great condition to me. I can only assume Tan leather "wears" better than black in terms of crack exposure.

There's always the behind the back trick you can do to protect your hide indefinitely.

Lucas

If you are going to spending that much money ($60K+), might as well wait/look for a one owner, or two owner super clean example rather than one that has a few things off and rather cloudy history.

For that kind of money, I wouldn't even consider this one.

Thanks for the compliments guys, the car is very clean and has been meticulously maintained. Unfortunately I have to sell to purchase a house, but someone is going to be very happy with this car. Here are some of the service receipts:

Last edited:
Back