Category:US 04 VINs
Official Production Numbers for 2002
This is a list of the VINs for all 2004 NSXs that were produced for the US Market and which have a separate Wiki page with "sighting" information provided by the NSXPrime community. If the VIN you are looking for is not in the list, then no one has voluntarily provided any information about it. Remember that any information provided is on a best efforts basis and should not be relied on as factual or verified.
Here is a breakdown by transmission type and by exterior and interior color combinations that was extracted from the main source here
|Exterior Color||New Formula Red||Imola Orange||Berlina Black||S. Silver||Grand Prix White||Rio Yellow||Long Beach Blue||Total by Tran.|
|Total by Color||12||21||1||4||9||18||4||6||46||26||1||1||2||19||8||7||6||6||197|
Unofficial 2004 Production Status Analysis - December 2011
In December 2011, Prime User: Brylek and a team of volunteers (including Ben, LMR, Betthemortgage, Captngaryr, Blue_myriddn and Dirtbag) gathered information from a number of sources and created the following analysis of the 2002 production:
- 198 (186 manual and 12 automatic) cars were made. 195 (184 manual and 11 automatic) cars were sold and titled.
- 14 manual were totalled. No automatic cars have salvage titles.
- 20 (17 manual and 3 automatic) were involved in accidents, but not totalled.
- 3 cars have no record of existance, they were never sold/titled.
- 160 cars have "clean" reports without any red flags or warnings (exported cars are included).
- 23 of the above cars are under 5000 miles
- 46 of the 160 are under 10 000 (23 above are included)
- 65 of the 160 are under 15 000 ( 46 above are included)
- 107 of the 160 are under 25 000 (65 above are included)
- 129 of the 160 are under 35 000 (107 above are included)
- 18 or more were exported to Canada.
- 1 car was registered as rental car in Nevada.
- 43 are still one owner cars.
- 76 are 2 owner cars.
- 51 are 3 owner cars.
- Last known milage for all cars sold (salvage and exported are included):- 25 cars have less than 5 000.
- 52 cars have less than 10 000 (cars under 5k are included in this number).
- 103 cars have less than 20 000 ( cars under 5k & 10k are included in this number).
- 20 cars have more than 50 000 miles.
- Highest milage for 2004 is 193 000.
- Average milage for all 2004 cars is 24,608.
IMPORTANT The milage related data is probably very inaccurate, at least 40% of these cars had no milage updates in the past 5 years.
In addition, they created the following US geographic breakdown of where the cars resided effective Dec 2011 :
Pages in category "US 04 VINs"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.