• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caravan Drive to Est Fest 2013

Thought it would be timely to open up a Caravan thread so people can gather for a group drive up. I would suggest the On Route service station along the 400 just 2km north of Teston Road at King City:

Service Station (with Tim's)
12001 Hwy 400 North
King City, Ontario

To minimize the impact of cottage traffic, our preference would be to gather at 11am on Friday May 17 and depart by 1130am. Understand many of us may not be available to depart that early, other time can be proposed. As organizers, a few of us will have to head up early and setup. This thread is to assist others who would like to gather and depart for a group drive.

Go ahead and respond, and advise what time you plan to leave and whether the suggested gather point and time are agreeable.

1) Bram
2) Shawn
3) Sean
4)
5)

Last edited:
If I can get Patti out of work on time, I'm in!

Unfortunately, she has to make an appearance on Friday morning, otherwise we'd be 100%.

I can't wait.

12 does work better for me, but don't change plans on my account. If there's more interest in the later departure it would work well.

In orde to give my significantly better half a reasonable amount of time to preen, we're going to head up up with Aluminiumdream a bit later.

We should be the 330 - 400ish.

- - - Updated - - -

In orde to give my significantly better half a reasonable amount of time to preen, we're going to head up up with Aluminiumdream a bit later.

We should be the 330 - 400ish.

We are running a bit late. It's possible we might make your timeline but it depends on how smooth things go on our way up. If you don't see us by 11:30 please don't wait for us.

Back