• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

does anyone have Dali Racing's phone number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have Dali Racing's phone number? Or Mark Johnson's? He is incommunicado and is not returning my (extensive) emails.

Background: I ordered a bunch of stuff from him last December....one item was cupholder that I PAID for and never received. That was 8 months and about 10 nasty grams ago. NOT the right way to run a business. He needs to spend more time working on customer satisfaction and less on fancy web graphics.

Just my $.02

--Jason

I've bought from Dali several times. My emails were always answered promptly. My stuff arrived as promised. And the prices were excellent. What's so funny about that (re: the comment about the business being a joke)? I also have a Comptech SC, headers, brakes, DC exhaust, but I don't think that ANYONE carries as many items for the NSX as Dali.

With respect to the artwork, my god, what's so horrible about playing with the Dali - Dali thing? It's kind of cute. And about the cartoon: you ever see the one of Calvin wearing a Chevy t-short pissing on a Ford emblem?

Geez! Develop a sense of humour, will ya? And buy from whoever offers the best product at the best price. It may sometimes be Comptech and other times Dali.

I am waiting on a part that is advertised on his web site as LOTS IN STOCK. It has been 3 months now and no communication from Mark Johnson. Can you help? Or just defend him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back