• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

East Coast Honda Meet

Would anyone else be interested in going to this meet? I would like to caravan down.

1017047_10151680083493958_1347933718_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/eastcoasthondameet?ref=stream

Bryan

I have to be in Richmond the whole of the next week. I wonder if I can combine the two???
I am in the Carib right now. Won't be back until late the 3rd. Put me down as tentative.

What day(s) you thinking of rolling down? I'm likely up for it.

I thinking about heading down Saturday

bryan

- - - Updated - - -

I have to be in Richmond the whole of the next week. I wonder if I can combine the two???
I am in the Carib right now. Won't be back until late the 3rd. Put me down as tentative.

Well I hope you can make it, im going to be taking 2 NSX down, my brother will be drive the other one

Bryan

I'll be going to ECHM. Planning on leaving the area early Saturday morning and staying the night in Richmond. Anybody thats going want to roll down together, let me know!

Thoughts of where to meet up if folks want to caravan? Springfield area off Franconia Exit?

Me and my buddies will be leaving our area around 7- which would put us in the Franconia Springfield area around 7:45. If there is a specific spot for everyone to meet at, let me know and we'll detour on our way out.

Count me out.
I have too much to get done before I am away for the following week.
Please take lots of pictures.
Safe travels.

It was great seeing fellow NSX from VA crews. I came up there with fellow friends from NC, but I forgot the name of owners who I've talk to. He had a pro-car hood/wing (2 red nsx). There was nice skyblue NSX there too ( I couldn't find the owner). Also, another two red nsx on each booth.

It was great seeing fellow NSX from VA crews. I came up there with fellow friends from NC, but I forgot the name of owners who I've talk to. He had a pro-car hood/wing (2 red nsx). There was nice skyblue NSX there too ( I couldn't find the owner). Also, another two red nsx on each booth.

That would be me, give me a call if your up in the NOVA, will go grab a beer.

Bryan

Back