• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

02 Escalade 6.0 SC $30k in upgrades.

To make my friend Dave G happy, I'm selling our bling-bling SUV.

Please read on....

I am the original owner. I bought and modified it for long drives with the family, and as my wife's second car. My wife is 5 feet tall and weighs 100lbs. She just finds this truck too big. I really don't mind driving it, but already have an MB E55 as a daily driver.

It is a 2002 Escalade 6.0 AWD. I believe the color is Desert Sand. I'm not sure of the official color designation. I do know the the interior is Shale. It just turned over 41k miles. Never used for towing or off road. It's fully loaded, including sunroof and in excellent condition. More than $30k in mods. No accidents, serviced by either a local dealer or stillen.com. Performance mods were done by Stillen.

Here are the list of mods.

Whipple Supercharger
Modified Cool Air Intake
Headers
Tuned ECU
Front massive Brembo Brakes w/ drilled rotors
Rear drilled rotors with upgraded pads
Stainless steel brake lines
Corsa Touring Exhaust
Silver 22" Antera Type 301 Wheels with 305/40/22 Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires
Lowered
Swaybars
Alpine IVA-D900 headunit
Alpine NVE-N852A Navigation
Alpine CHA-S634
2 7" Vizualogic built-in headrest monitors
Sony PS2
OnStar and steering wheel controls interface
Upgraded interior and exterior lights (white color)
Lloyds custom mats
Rear Cargo cover
Custom rear cargo protector
Tinted windows
Aftermarket molded wood interior trim (not the inexpensive flat kits)

All mechanical mods were done by Stillen. Audio stuff were done here locally in San Diego.

Things that will need attention.

The front tires will need to be replaced soon. Since my wife did occasionally drive this truck, the wheels has some curb rashes that can easily be repainted. There is a rub spot on the rear backrest in size of a dollar coin. Other than that, there are no issues with the truck that I know off. I believe the warranty will expire in August. Sorry, I'm not sure how long the Cadillac warranty is.

Here is the link for pictures. http://public.fotki.com/wiz357/cars-1/escalade/

If you need any specific shot, let me know. I'll take one and post it up on the website.

No offers below $35k will be entertained. I have no intentions on parting out the truck. So please don't ask. This is a good deal for someone who is looking to spend money and modify an Escalade. Otherwise, there are a lot of other Escalades out there without this much mods.

Dave, this one's for you. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Between potential buyer not coming up with the money and my numerous trips out of town, including the Players' Run. I did not really get much chance to sell my Escalade. So, I'm bumping it up.

Back