• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

02+ front bumper lip - OPTIONS

Does anyone know if there any other options for 02+ front bumper lips?

OEM - ok but boring
Downforce - Nice, but if you're lowered - won't last long
Procar - ugly

JP Aero

This is [MENTION=14201]kuni[/MENTION]'s car (your instructor)
6179446397_bab4b6f925_b.jpg

This is mine
6179917782_373781c2c5_b.jpg

I didn't like it at first, but it's starting to grow on me.
Although the Downforce one is still my first choice.

JP Aero is on back order...

anyone have a source for this lip?

Bump - still looking for this kit. I don't think it is available :mad:

I called JP Aero
http://www.jpusaco.com/
After not being able to source a front lip from (apparently) a re-seller. I have been told it will be arriving, but that was since Oct 2015 :eek:. I got tired and asked for a refund.

They put me on a list, so when they get these JP Aero lips, I should be able to have one. They also said that there are 2 other people on 'the list'.
The problem is that they need to have enough stuff shipped from Japan to get the lips otherwise the shipping cost will be higher than the lip. Maybe if more people call them to order they can justify shipping the lips sooner :smile:

I tried getting JP Aero's in fall 2014 and I doubt they have had much if any availability since then. There's an Ebay replica -- I have it but haven't installed. i think many on here are happy with it and chose to follow that route given lack of JPs.

I think the eBay ones are JP aero Lip not replicas.
......and they are also NOT available. I called/emailed, they do have one listed on eBay but do not have stock :mad:
Want to sell yours :wink:

Last edited:
I too have been inquiring.
This is from March of this year. Maybe if enough people contact him, it will drive up interest to manufacture and sell.
Heck, I work for an international shipping company, I would help ship for the guy.

"Hello, thanks for contacting us.
P/N: JP NA2-FUS is currently on back order until further notice. We'll put your info down on the list along with other customers waiting on this particular item.
Any updates on the shipment, we'll keep you posted.

thank you

JP USA Co., LTD / VIZAGE
(株)ジェーピーUSA

8333 Rochester Ave. Suite 108
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Tel: (909) 851-8374
Email: [email protected]"

Yea, I inquired about that one...it's not in stock and availability is unknown.

- - - Updated - - -

and......???

LOL I can get them. I am a dealer. It's not cheap. Shipping is also $$ but it looks amazing. I think I have your old lip on my car. did you sell the the carbon one already painted silverstone?

LOL I can get them. I am a dealer. It's not cheap. Shipping is also $$ but it looks amazing. I think I have your old lip on my car. did you sell the the carbon one already painted silverstone?
I did sell a CF Downforce one that was painted Silverstone...you might have bought it...it's been so long - ROTFL

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy. I'm glad I bought mine in September 2014! Have you looked at the downforce one? http://www.downforceusa.com/aaa105

It's only available in fiberglass or carbon, but it's very similar to the JP.
Yes, I know. I have 3 there of them (spares to replace when I scrape them). I really love the Downforce one, except it is a bit fragile.
But I want to try something that can take some abuse.

Last edited:
And what? You asked what 02 front lip options are there. Tommy Kaira is another option.

Yea...I did ask. And I just looked at it.
A CF lip that looks lower than the Downforce lip...Sorry no, I'll have to pass.
I already have enough trouble keeping my Downforce lip from getting SCRAPED off. :rolleyes:

thanks for another option. :smile:

I, too, have contacted JP for their lip since last year but had no luck. There was a shipment some months ago but only a few came and they were all called for. The one on ebay is local to Socal. I had inquired but did not go thru.

Is there anything out there which is less tall. Im looking for the protection rather than to make the car look lower or more aggressive in the front. Therefore the shorter it is, the better is what im seeking.

Back