• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

02+ OEM wheels by SOS (BNIB) 17/18 BMW Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!

I have a brand new (still in original boxes) set of 17/18 02+ replica wheels from Science of Speed for sale. The 17" (front) / 18" (rear) profile with the desired offsets already built in, make this an attractive mod for the NSX owner that is in search for the OEM look.

Details for the wheels set can be found on SOS's website: https://www.scienceofspeed.com/inde...tory-style-forged-nsx-wheels-nsx-1991-05.html

Per SOS website:
Year fitment: NSX, 1991-05
Brake fitment: factory, Brembo GT, Brembo Indy, Stoptech

The finish is standard (USA) BMW Silver. Valve Stems are included. Center caps are not included but SOS sales a variety (including OEM versions). Per SOS website, this set is $2,500 plus shipping. I'll take $2,100 and throw in shipping (for 48 states in USA).

I have only removed one wheel to take a picture. Science of Speed knocked it out of the park on this offering. Buy new from them, or same as new for my set. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Shaun

Attachments

• SOS 18 inch OEM wheel.jpg
    SOS 18 inch OEM wheel.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back