• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

07 CBR 600rr with Tyga carbon, Marchesini wheels, yoshi and tune

07 CBR 600rr with Tyga carbon, Marchesini wheels, yoshi and tune

I'm selling my black honda CBR 600RR Its in PERFECT condition and has never been down, ever. I wax it and store it on stands under a cover where it stays until the next ride. Clean title in hand 10k miles, not a single issue ever. Its got: Tyga carbon tank Tyga carbon fender front Tyga carbon fender rear Tyga carbon gas door. Puig race wind screen. gold faring fastners flush turn signals 15t sprocket with speedo healer w/top speed recall Honda racing OEM passenger seat delete Flush mounted LED brake light and LEGAL plate relocation conversion Carbon Yoshimura exhaust performance intake filter Bazazz tuned ZFI stand spools front and back Frame sliders vortex rearsets Gold custom Marchesini wheels. Pilot power pure P3's tires 1 year old plenty of life. battery tender. techspec tanks pads I have all the stock parts, stands and honda cover that will go with the bike at the asking price. Please understand the time and money it takes to put together a bike like this. NO LOW BALLS. Price is FIRM with everything listed call or text (eight oh 5ive) 5ive 5ive eight - one two Oh 2wo

List Date: 1/30/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 07 CBR 600rr with Tyga carbon, Marchesini wheels, yoshi and tune
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $9500 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------

Back