• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1 U.S. opening available

I cannot attend.

I will try to get refund or credit for my airline ticket.

I can transfer my hotel booking to someone else if the hotel allows it, for the same fee I paid. I went to the effort of booking everything so I think it'll let the new attendee save some time by not repeating all this.

I will also try to get a refund from NSX_Japan.

Sorry for backing out. I am just far too busy at work and with my family to have the luxury to spend this amount of time abroad.

Hello Michael,

I am disappointed to hear this news.
But we can find new attendee soon.
Of course I will refund you, so it is easy that the new attendee pay to you registration fee.
If you need to arrange his/her accommodations, let me know.

See you next time!:wink:

Regards,
Hirofumi

I cannot attend.

I can transfer my hotel booking to someone else if the hotel allows it, for the same fee I paid. I went to the effort of booking everything so I think it'll let the new attendee save some time by not repeating all this.

Sorry for backing out. I am just far too busy at work and with my family to have the luxury to spend this amount of time abroad.

I cannot attend.

Hello Michael,

Sorry to hear you could not make it. I would love to take your place on this trip. Please let me know where you stand at the moment with hotels, tickets, etc. and I can make the necessary arrangements with you and Hirofumi.
Thank You. Please PM me with details and I will return with my phone #.

Regards.
Rich

Back