• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

11th Annual CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive - A NOT To Be Missed Event!! (Oct 16, 2011)

A BIG thank you to John, Scott, all the Sponsors and all the participants for Sunday's CCNSX run. Without you, the day itself would not have been as fun and memorable as it was. The NSX Community truly is amazing in so many ways.

It was wonderful to see some old faces and meet the new ones. :biggrin:

Nate and I had a great time and are looking forward to next year!

Looks like a great turnout and drive.

Love the Zanardi

Thanks Pam for all the pics. Lots of great angles.

We blew it - there are 2 more raffle prizes up for grabs!! The first one is for an NSX oil change :biggrin: and the second is for 2 hour NSX dyno session :eek:. Both are from from Auto Wave in Huntington Beach.

For this drawing all the passengers and the winners of the 3 radar detector mounts will be removed from the lunch selection tent cards. The remaining tent cards will be placed into a box and two cards will be drawn by my wife. Good Luck!!

The winner of the oil change is - Andy (AndyH)
The winner of the Dyno time is - Peter (X-Toy)​

Congratulations to all the winners of the raffle prizes!!

Last edited:
Thank you John, Scott, Randy, sponsors and others involved with the planning and execution of this year's calcoastal drive! Scott put together an excellent assortment of roads for driving and I'd definitely rate this year as one of the best of the 9 years I've been fortunate enough to attend. As always, it was great to meet new and catch up with old friends!! Still grinning 2 days later and always looking forward to the next one! :biggrin::biggrin:

would also like thank John ,Scott, and evryone involved in putting this run together. Absolute blast.
Also, have to say how i am constantly amazed how these cars can run almost 200 miles of twisty canyons in temps hovering around 90 degrees with the a/c running, and perform flawlessly all day.
Cant wait for the next run.

Thanks to all those responsible for making this another successful drive. Great pictures from Randy, Eric, Les, and others. Fantastic route and gorgeous weather! Kudos to Chase for making it out here, and of course, the San Diego crew for joining us. Glad to meet new and old familiar faces. Awesome "CalCoastal" shirt you designed, Randy, and for the cool poster I won, thanks to Les. Thanks John and Scott for coordinating!

Looks awesome. Glad you all had a great time.

:biggrin: You could have had a great time too. If you would have ponied up and came out here with Chase. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Especially since you are the one that rallied up the AZ troops in the first place. :biggrin:

:biggrin: You could have had a great time too. If you would have ponied up and came out here with Chase. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Especially since you are the one that rallied up the AZ troops in the first place. :biggrin:

LOL I know... :redface:

Fortunately we have a Super Car run next Saturday in Phoenix to make for some of the fun...but nothing like seeing you guys... :frown:

Back