• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

12/16 Sunday morning Drive: Tampa, FL

If you live in the Tampa area and would like to take a scenic, spirited Sunday drive

please join us Sunday morning, December 16th.

Detailed specifics will be announced asap!

If you dont mind, please PM me your contact info, name, number, email and what kind of car you have. Makes it easier to determine who's who til I can put a face to your name. Also so I may add you to my email list of any present and future drives/meets.

Look forward to meeting you and everyone else that would also like to join!

Thanks,

Dave

If would like to take a scenic, spirited Sunday drive

please join us Sunday morning,10am December 16th.

Date: Sunday, Dec 16th
Time: 10am SHARP (gased up, and ready to drive!)
Location: Westshore Plaza.Tampa, FL. Westshore Blvd. and Kennedy Blvd. (HW60) ***Please meet infront of Saks 5th Avenue

If you havent yet, please PM me your contact info, name, number, email and what kind of car you have. Makes it easier to determine who's who til I can put a face to your name. Also so I may add you to my email list of any present and future drives/meets.

Look forward to meeting you and everyone else that would also like to join!

Thanks,

Dave

Would like to thank Mike, Stuart, Frank and his gf for joing me this morning on a drive. The weather turned out to be great, we got lucky and found some great roads. Many of the roads had a lot of debris from the Tornado, but life went on!!

Here's a short clip I made from the drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLNnibwHmSY

Back