• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

12th Annual CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive - A NOT To Be Missed Event!

Same question - is there a limit on cars? Not too concerned about lunch, but would love to participate in drive.

Yes, we typically cap off the number of cars to a maximum of 40 or 60 people. At this point in time there are 51 cars and a total of 91 people. We do anticipate attrition once the costs are posted.
It is our policy to allow only those on the drive that we can accommodate in the restaurant.
Hope you understand.
CCNSX

Last edited:
What not to do on a CalCoastal NSX Drive Event :p

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MZVrnd9V7sk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Yeah I remember last year when one of the folks in our group got a little too cute and forced 6 or 7 of us to scramble out of the way as he was doing donuts in the middle of a corner. That was a pucker moment for sure!

That video of M3 stupidity was taken on South Mountain here in Phoenix

I remember passing an NSX pointed the wrong direction on that corner

Made it crystal clear to me why we have radios on the drive

Please remove my name from the signup list. I have to travel for work that weekend and won't be able to make the trip, and I want to free up my spot for those that can.

Thanks.

Sorry guys, I have a conference for work that starts in Vegas that Sunday afternoon. :redface:

It's going to be a busy September/October for me; I'm going to Hawaii, NSXPO, and Vegas in the next couple of months. I'd like to drive to Cali once that's all done, so hope to see you guys soon!

Pls put me after Track Addict on the Reserved x Reserved List...

I'm thinking of possibly attending this event. Can you put me on the unofficial tentative list for the reserve list for the reserve list.

Can you put me on the not so tentative list of the tentative list of the reserved list of the reserved back up list of the reserved list of the reservd list:biggrin:
Ohhhhhhhhh.....thanks.

There's needs to be a CalCoastal "Groupies" list. You know, the list where you really can't participate in the events but you can follow along aimlessly. I've advocated this for years lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You would be top on that list for every drive seeing how you post on every drive thread but never go.:wink::tongue:

It's OK to admit the "Groupies List" is a brilliant idea. Accept it into your life and you will be saved.

I do think it's a great idea and will incorporate into my drives in the future, with you at the top of the list.

Back