• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

15/16 Rear Spacer

This is for getting the stock 15/16 wheels flush with the fenders.

Looks like most are using a 15-25mm spacer for the front and 38-40mm on the rear.

Where can you get the 40mm spacer w/studs from? Would prefer to stick to a good brand, but H&R doesn't make it, and I don't think Eibach does either.

Sorry I don't have the answer to your question, but I think 25mm spacers on the rear with the original 16" wheels looks great.

I looked for 15mm front spacers with the larger hub-centric diameter and couldn't find them, so machined another pair of 25's and mounted them with the 15's.

It actually looks (and feels) very nice, so I'm happy with this combination.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
This is a pic with 15mm fronts and 30mm rears. I think they are Ichiba.

ycV35gSh.jpg

looks nice !

I wanna keep the oem 15"/16" rims and I just ordered wheel spacers : 15mm front and 25mm rear. For the front I will replace the lug nuts by longer ones.

Don’t buy the ones from EBay they almost killed me coming home from work in my 2.7TT Allroad. @80 I had a wheel come off roll 300’ down a drive way hit a lip fly 6’ in the air and fold a garage door in half. These were not over torqued I put them on myself. The lug bolts failed due to pore quality metals used. Use Good name brand only.

thanks for the input !
which ones did you order ?

I took the H&R for the rear, I'm confident it's a good brand.
And for the front there wasn't big brands available, so I picked "Super GT" ones... I hope it's not bad quality
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/192376022210

I would go H&R or Eibach. Unless you can find known good quality ones. EBay sells tons of unsafe products they rebrand and sell at a discount. If it was going on my car I would be changing the mounting lugs out.

I had 20s on my lowered Allroad and it is making over 500whp it’s about 3x heavier then the NSX but the way the lugs failed I’m not messing around with em. Especially on my NSX.

People track there cars all the time with spacers so there are quality ones made just not a lot of options for the NSX.

Back