• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

15.4 Macbook pro 2.0ghz, 320gb hd, and 2gb ram - excellent con'd box and all

SOLD - THANKS PRIME.

Here's your chance to get a great deal for the money. Up for sale is a used but in EXCELLENT CONDITION 15.4" macbook pro, 2.0ghz speed, 2gb ram, and a plenty of storage space with a 320gb Harddrive. Currently running OS X 10.5.7. Typical sold price on ebay is around $899-1000 for this condition. I'm just looking for a quick sale so I'll price it on the bottom scale, but I'm going to stay firm on my asking price.

Adult owned and perfectly well kept and taken cared off. Since day one a clear speck shell was put on it for protection and also a color matched Moshi Palm guard to prevent palm staining and add additional protections. Mac sits mostly in studio and rarely gets taken out on the road. We have a 13.3 for travel and presentation purposes so this one was mostly just studio used. The only cosmetic issue with this macbook is the release button located in the front, it does show wear but other than that, eveyrhing else is in great costmetic condition. All hardware functions without problems and screen does not have any dead pixels or issues. Laptop will have fresh OSX install once purchased. Comes from a pet and smoke free environment.

Keep in mind, this is a used macbook pro and not new. If you are looking for new, please look elsewhere. All pictures below are of actual item for sale and tons of angles and details have been taken to show the exact condition of the product.

Reason for sale : Upgraded to unibody model.

What's in the box: Macbook pro 15.4" 2.0ghz laptop, Factory box with all disc, manuals, and accessories. FREE new targus laptop messenger bag (last picture)

Condition: Used

asking price: $850 (buyer pay for actual shipping and 3% paypay if not local pick up)

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG