• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

16/17 OEM 7-Spoke Wheels+ NLA centercaps

7-spoke OEM wheels freshly machine refinished, cleared.

Includes discontinued "ACURA" Center caps.

Fantastic finish and look great!

$2000.

SOLD LOCALLY SOLD SOLD SOLD

I am also interested in trades for other good aftermarket wheels, 17/18, 17/17, 16/17
must clear stoptech calipers.

173813524_737117556982230_8883951065629589368_n.jpg

Last edited:

$2500 includes shipping within the lower 48 USA

Atlanta, GA

I am also interested in trades for other good aftermarket wheels, 17/18, 17/17, 16/17

Man those are tempting. Are they still available? Are you happening to plan on attending the NSX expo in Raleigh, NC this weekend? (5/21-5/23).

Last edited:
hi, yes but unfortunately these wont fit in the NSX haha

hi, yes but unfortunately these wont fit in the NSX haha

HA! You make and excellent point. I'll have to find you this weekend (I'm too new to NSXPrime to DM any one yet). If you are still looking for a trade, I have 17 / 18 TSW Mirabeau wheels on mine. I like them, but I'm a fan of the stock look. If you like them, and are intersted in a trade, let's talk at the meet. If not, no worries. It's just great to meet new people in the community. You actually referred me to check out nsxaficianado converters (great guy by the way) and he mentioned you have some great looking wheels on you ride now, that I should check them out. What's on your car now? He told me the name of them but the short term memory is flaky these day (#dadofyoungkids).

specs

$2500 includes shipping within the lower 48 USA

Atlanta, GA

View attachment 169356

Do you know the original wheel specs? width and offset? Thanks

Hi I am interested

Wanted to see if I can buy today? If it is still available please let me know 6782497169

Back