• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

17" OEM Wheels - 4 of them - SoCal buyer please

Status
Not open for further replies.
***SOLD***

$800 firm -- I have 4 of the rear OEM 7-spoke wheels for sale. All of them have some curb rash but they are straight. See photo below and PM me for a high-rez of each wheel. I really don't want to ship these so I prefer a local buyer. I'm in Hermosa Beach (Los Angeles).

Please note: two of the wheels have new Yokohama snow tires, the other two have Bridgestones, almost completely worn.

Attachments

• NSX rims 4x17.jpg
    NSX rims 4x17.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 852
  • NSX rim 01.jpg
    NSX rim 01.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 839
  • NSX rim 02.jpg
    NSX rim 02.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 836
  • NSX rim 03.jpg
    NSX rim 03.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 825
  • NSX rim 04.jpg
    NSX rim 04.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 826
Last edited:
Hi,

Are those only rear wheels? So no front wheels?

Thanks.

DutchNSX

Yes, these are only rear wheels, I got them through a company sale at Honda where I work. I guess they had split up a few sets. I'm still looking for a local buyer so I don't have to ship these out. Sorry to those of you I have not responded to, I was just in Japan for a week. I will split the set up into two pairs as I've had plenty of interest in that, but still nobody local (Los Angeles)...

thanks, jamie

JAKiii said:
Yes, these are only rear wheels, I got them through a company sale at Honda where I work. I guess they had split up a few sets. I'm still looking for a local buyer so I don't have to ship these out. Sorry to those of you I have not responded to, I was just in Japan for a week. I will split the set up into two pairs as I've had plenty of interest in that, but still nobody local (Los Angeles)...

thanks, jamie

I've pm'd you twice about the wheels, but haven't gotten a response from you. If you still have all (4) wheels and are willing to ship them to S.F. CA, I will take them. Please let me know.

Sorry for those of you I haven't replied to. I've been out of town on business. I'm back on Sunday and will sort it out. Thanks, jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back