• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels 18/19 Advan AVS Model 5 Bright Hyper Silver Immaculate clean (18x8, 19x10)

18/19 Advan AVS Model 5 Bright Hyper Silver Immaculate clean (18x8 45mm, 19x10 19mm)
Advan AVS MODEL 5 18/19 Bright Hyper Silver Metallic (Amazing color, looks like a mix between bright silver and bright gunmetal, Very Very Nice)

Mega Rare 18/19 Setup
Complete set. 2-Front 2-Rear
These were JUST fully refinished inside and out, and are PERFECT. Have not even been mounted yet. NO curbs, scratches, chips, nicks, NOTHING.
18x8
19x10
(NSX double staggered fitment, ran these on my car which is lowered on BC coilovers/Swift Springs and the fitment was great with a 215 35 18 F, 265 30 19 R... stock camber settings, no rubbing)

All original Center caps and screws included as well. Rims are INSANELY clean inside and out. (no cracks/previous repairs or damage EVER)
These wheels are from my personal car but have decided to part with them due to buying a new house and will be boxed/shipped once payment is made and cleared. I know I will regret selling these whereas they are impossible to find anymore.

Sold Please lock

Last edited:
Back