• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain 1991 - 1996 Acura NSX OEM Clutch Kit w/ flywheel

Hi all, I have the clutch kit that came out of my 1991 NSX, I put in brand new everything (OEM) but theres 75% of a good OEM clutch here that someone can get another clutches worth of life from. I have the following that will be able to be used after resurfacing- flywheel, mid-plate, and pressure plate. These three items are the majority of an NSX clutches $1600 price tag, and they do show your typical hot spots on the pressure surfaces. Any decent machine shop will be able to refresh these surfaces and theyll work and look like new. I also have the pilot bearing which feels and looks new, a release bearing that has life but I would not recommend putting back in (they cost $110) and all hardware. You will need to buy both new clutch discs. This option for your clutch replacement will require a trip to the machine shop but could possibly save you $1K + on parts. asking $150 obo (you pay shipping). feel free to give me a ring or text with any questions
574 527 5919
heres 10 pictures of everything: https://picasaweb.google.com/108592734019829103745/AcuraNSXClutch

Last edited:
Back