• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior 1991-2001 red OEM hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red 1991 - 2001 OEM hood.

$185 obo.

My 300th post - what an exciting post.

Has a small push-in dimple above the right/passenger side headlight, see photos. Someone able to pull or push out bumps like this may be able to straighten it out to where it's noticeable only when pointed out. There is a pin-head size small nick near the dimple. Dimple is around 3" across. No discernible scratches; just the dimple and small pin prick.

The nozzles aren't included. Just the hood and its memories from prior days with Ken Sax. Was purchased for wall art and is now being let go since I'm packing up prior to a move soon and since I now have a white hood attached to a white NSX.

Comparable part number is, I believe, 60100-SL0-A90ZZ. The identification of this part number is done to the best of my ability by going to various "oem acura parts" type websites and looking up the hood for 1991-2001 NSX's. Proceeds will be recycled into Yokohama tires.

Local pick-up is preferred, though I pass thru Cleveland & Detroit often enough that a meet-up could be arranged. I'm assuming I could pick up a hood box from a dealership to ship it; shipping costs will be ACTUAL shipping only. $125 estimated, but you may find it to be lower. "Action shot" below shows how well a hood actually fits in an Accord. Surprised even me.

Please ask any questions. Thanks!

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

Photo 1.jpg

Sold and gone, back to near Chicago. Pls close, thx prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back