• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Berlina Black/Black 5-spd 83k miles - VIN JH4NA1151MT003060

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1151MT003060
CURRENT MILEAGE: 83,XXX
COLOR (EXT/INT): BLACK/BLACK
TRANSMISSION: MANUAL
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Queens, NY
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): 917-861-0958
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $31,000

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? YES

CLEAN CARFAX? YES

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) NONE

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) NONE

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
Extensive records dating back to first owner.
-Timing belt, water pump, valve adjustment, lost motion ass'y done 5/2013 by previous owner with receipts
-brake/clutch/slave master cylinders, new transmission case, 23 coolant hoses ALL done by local Acura dealership last month and still under 1 year/12k mile warranty

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
All belts serviced, 23 coolant hoses (new thermo, figure 8 gasket, rad drain plugs/o rings), brake, clutch fluid flushed, bled and topped with fresh fluid, bilstein shocks installed, comptech headers/taitec gt exhaust, 18/19 TSW Mirabeau wheels in toyo tires

This is my 2nd NSX I purchased this car literally two months ago with the intent of keeping it for a very long time, thus the maintenance work. My only reason for selling is because I have come across a 96 Formula Red that I want. I have in hand every receipt for the car going back to the original owner. It was purchased from a gentleman who had acquired it from BrianK at SourceOne, who in turn acquired it from the original owner in Ohio. If you know about SourceOne, particularly Brian you know its been in the most trusting of hands.Prior to purchasing the car I had called Brian to inquire about the car's history and he vouched both for the car and the seller so I purchased blindly with no apprehension or red flags. I received a stack of receipts for the car.
Since the car was in snap ring range I immediately sent it in for service at Paragon Acura for the transmission, all hoses, brake, slave and clutch master cylinders. Please note the transmission ring had NOT snapped and I was advised by both Brian and LarryB not to fix it because it may never snap.. but I went ahead and had it done anyway for good measure because I lose sleep at night over these types of things, plus I wanted to grow old with her.

The timing belt and water pump were done May 2013, about four months ago. All other work was done less than two months ago. Everything is documented with receipts and I live one block from the acura dealership. All work was performed by Howie Bygrave, an NSX certified tech who himself has owned two NSX's and has worked on them for over a decade.

The car is in mint condition in and out with the exception of one ding on the driver's side door which is difficult to guage except when up close. The previous owner had 3m clear vinyl sticker added to the front end of the car incl the bumper, hood and some of the front fenders. It is a protective film that can be peeled off at any time. Installed are bilstein shocks on lower perch with TSW mirabeaus in 18/19 aggressive fitment. The ride quality is better than oem imo, more firm but not bouncy.

It is running comptech headers and a taitec exhaust which provides a rich sound with a sweet spot around 3-4k rpm. It sounds just right imo, aggressive when you get on it but otherwise docile.

Apart from the aforementioned, reversible mods, the car is completely stock. The only addition to the factory radio is an iPod/iPhone connector. The CD changer works. There is however no spare tire available for which I will be providing the next owner with the stock wheels, all of which come with new tires. I have another set of black RPM wheels which I may consider giving with the sale if the price is right. This car drives tight with no swaying, shaking or vibration from any corner. As with my last NSX I've never drive to redline as I prefer to pamper these cars than test their limits.

Were it not for my desire to own another formula red I would gladly hold onto this beauty. I'd rather sell than repaint a perfectly good NSX and later lose money on it. If you're looking for a clean, well documented car, look no further. This car has many trouble free years left as I've already done all the work. My price is $31,000. Feel free to call me. If I don't answer please leave me a text message.

Thanks for viewing my sale thread
(better pics to come soon)

Dan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,438
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,286
  • photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg