• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 black/black JH4NA1155MT000808

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991...Cars_Trucks&hash=item4ab453105a#ht_500wt_1182

I have also managed to obtain a recent inspection sheet which is attached. The last time the tb/wp were replaced was also in 2004. It's my favorite color combo :smile: I am no sure how severe some of these jobs listed are but they don't sound great.

Input wanted please.
The timing belt and water pump are due for services then, it has been 8 years. You can figure in ~$1500 for the work.

The timing belt and water pump are due for services then, it has been 8 years. You can figure in ~$1500 for the work.

I just paid $2200 for mine. Find any and every scheduled maintenance item, then have Acura do a PPI and subtract all of that stuff off the asking price.

No offense intended to the seller, and I'm not bashing on the car... but I'm always amused about what the seller's say about the care of the vehicle while in their possession, when something is clearly at odds with what they are claiming. "I have never tracked car or abused it" ...The car has 5-point harnesses! Hello? Were these installed for comfort? Again, I'm not saying the car is bad, it might be a gem...but 5-point harnesses scream "this car has been on the track!" Maybe not by current owner, but surely a previous owner. I say to sellers "polish your pig" as best you can, don't misrepresent, and let the buyer beware. But for cryin' out loud, don't make claims about what you're selling, and leave obvious hints that your claim is untrue. Remove the harnesses, or don't bring up that its not been tracked. It just leaves me as a potential buyer cold and thinking; what else doesn't add up here?

I just paid $2200 for mine. Find any and every scheduled maintenance item, then have Acura do a PPI and subtract all of that stuff off the asking price.
Seems like it's going to vary based on the dealer rates, so he might want to check with whomever he plans to have complete the work.

Seems like it's going to vary based on the dealer rates, so he might want to check with whomever he plans to have complete the work.

I was saying strictly as negotiations are concerns to assume worst case scenario on what it may cost so he can get it knocked off the asking price.

No offense intended to the seller, and I'm not bashing on the car... but I'm always amused about what the seller's say about the care of the vehicle while in their possession, when something is clearly at odds with what they are claiming. "I have never tracked car or abused it" ...The car has 5-point harnesses! Hello? Were these installed for comfort? Again, I'm not saying the car is bad, it might be a gem...but 5-point harnesses scream "this car has been on the track!" Maybe not by current owner, but surely a previous owner. I say to sellers "polish your pig" as best you can, don't misrepresent, and let the buyer beware. But for cryin' out loud, don't make claims about what you're selling, and leave obvious hints that your claim is untrue. Remove the harnesses, or don't bring up that its not been tracked. It just leaves me as a potential buyer cold and thinking; what else doesn't add up here?

Good point. Although there are people who are into "all show" but it is still suspect.

Back