• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Blk/Blk 94k miles jh4na115xmt002747

Unfortunately, gotta sell my car.... I've had it for just over 7 years and had no intention on selling it, EVER... However, things change and she needs to go. Ive been debating about selling for some time as i have a few teens I need to buy cars for and dont need this temptation in the garage (damn kids :cool: ). I just dont get enough time to drive it and enjoy the investment. However, every time i do get to drive it, i re-think the decision to sell and have been on and off with selling for some time. Its been garaged constantly and never driven in the rain.

Here are the specs:
• 100k miles
• Downforce intake scoop (like the Cantrel that is very popular)
• K & N aftermarket airfilter
• Some engine cosmetics including aluminum fuse box cover, red intake cover, red belt cover, carbon fiber parts, etc. (See Picture of engine bay)
• Polished alternator and Brace (See Pictures of engine bay)
• Thermal Research cat-back exhaust (sounts incredible! Have original as well included)
• Bilsien Shocks (perfect hight, never rubs, but great look)
• Painted Brake Calipers
• 17-18 Lowenhart wheels and brand new Pirelli tires (also have original wheels and good tires included)
• LCD touch screen radio/TV
• Autowave custom clutch (less than 5k miles on the clutch)
• Replaced timing belt at 92k
• Optima dry cell battery w/trickle charger included for extended garaging
• Quality custom car cover included (fit to the specific shape of the car with mirror slots and all)

I also have stock wheels/tires/shocks and exhaust to return the car to stock condition. Paint and body are in great shape. Had the car fully checked by Autowave when I purchased it and have put on less than 10k miles since purchased 7 years ago. All 90k work done, so you should be clear of any maintenance for a while. Car runs and performs awesome. Not in snap ring range, etc.

Interior is all original and in good condition with only minor wear and aging. Leather and carpet in good condition with only light wear. the only major item I don’t have original on the interior is the radio which was installed before I was owner and I don’t have a parts to return to standard. I never listen to the radio (or watch TV???) in the car as I love riding with windows down and listening to the exhaust! Radio sound is ok, but not stellar. If you're a music fanatic, you should honestly look to replace/upgrade or you could, I believe, add on a navigation, backup camera and/or satellite radio to the existing receiver as it has a relatively large LCD touch screen and external inputs.

I get comments constantly on how clean it is and how nice it sounds! I REALLY love the car and its killing me to sell... Attached are a few pics.... This is a quality car with no significant mods that would affect the value/longevity in a negative way. Great to return to full original as a collector or as a base to build up to your own specs.

$27k with all stock and upgraded parts....
Attached Thumbnails
04 Sienna White on Grey
66 Impala fixer

Attachments

• NSX Front View.jpg
    NSX Front View.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 922
  • NSX Side View.jpg
    NSX Side View.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,127
  • Wheel.jpg
    Wheel.jpg