• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Berlina Black w/ Black int. Manual (CA) JH4NA1152MT002600

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL: 1991 Acura Nsx Coupe
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1152MT002600 (Not in Snap Ring)
CURRENT MILEAGE: 97,xxx
COLOR: Berlina Black exterior & Black interior (Triple Black)
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Anaheim, CA (92808)
CONTACT VIA: PrideGroupe @ gmail (dot) com or PM
PRICE: SOLD, thank you Prime! w/ OEM 16/17 1996 wheels, oem engine cover, oem exhaust, rear lower valance, & oem wing OR let me know which parts you're interested in and which ones you're not and we can work something out.

Additional Informations

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS: If I remembered correctly, I'm the 4th owner. I have owned the car for about 5yrs. The car had a small fender bender early in the first owner's posession and it is documented on the carfax report. 3rd owner had a small fender bender in the front bumper while the car was parked and the incident is also documented. All parts replaced with new original acura parts. Most of the car has original paint except for the front bumper,driver fender,door, and mirror. The vehicle is not in snap ring range.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) See above

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Preventative maintenance done are: A/C converted to the new R134 freon with new Acura A/C compressor. The climate control mother board has also been replaced with a new oem one. New front rotors installed at 65k. Acura OEM Waterpump, Starter, Timing belt replaced at 80k miles and brand new OEM clutch at 86k miles all done at Acura (receipts included $6,800 along with other maintenances for that service) as a preventative mainetenance. Money was not an option when it came to this car. Trunk struts and rear window struts have been replaced. Replaced with brand new sun visors driver and passenger side since they are worn after 15+ years. Brand new brake master cylinder and all brake fluids has been flushed. ABS selenoids have been excercised but still ticks sometimes due to not driven as much. Valve adjusted, replaced most seals & gaskets including oil pan seals, A/C & Alternator belts replaced at 95k miles. Radiator hoses have been replaced with Samco hoses. Speakers all worked perfectly. I had changed the door amp enclosers with stock ones from a newer nsx owner that removed his for a stereo aftermarket upgrade. Mine were starting to go at that time and the newer ones work perfect. Panasonic touch screen navigation installed 3 years ago plays all CD, DVD's, & SD card. I have most receipts even from the previous owner(s). Owners manual included. Does not need any maintenances. This is the perfect NSX, just needs a new home. Reason that I'm selling it, need to make room to park my new 02+ NSX. The engine has been bone stock all it's life other than the K&N drop in filter and a Pride V2 Exhaust.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: Driver leather seat are worn on the left bolster. It's 20 yrs old, does have very minor paint chips but not very visible unless you're 2 feet away.

MODS: Most parts listed below have receipts from previous owner and from me especially the high dollar items from SOS or other vendors.

•NSX-R authentic Front Chasis Bar Upper & Lower**
•NSX-R authentic Front stabilizer & Bushing set
•NSX-R authentic 17" F & 17" R Wheels & Tires ($5200.00) right rear have bad curb marks**
•H&R 5mm spacers Front and Rear**
•NSX-R authentic OEM lugnuts in black**
•NSX-R authentic Mesh Engine Cover ($1500)**
•NSX-R authentic door badges
•NSX-R authentic mesh shift boot
•NSX-R authentic shift knob
•NSX-R authentic Titanium Monel key
•Down Force NSX-R carbon wing w/ led and NSX-R decals ($1300)**
•NA2 updates, the engine top cover with a larger "A" instead of the older NA1 look.
•Custom NSX-R floor mats with extra mat cover on top with a see through window displaying NSX-R
•02+ Jetz Rear lower valence ($750)**
•NA2 97 Yellow Spare Tire will clear larger brakes, larger than the NA1 spares
•Panasonic Navi/CD/DVD touch screen player
•Samco hoses
•Shark short Antenna
•Greddy Radiator cap
•K&N Drop in filter
•LED 194 bulbs in the parking lamps
•Bosch 6000k HID (I purchased an extra HID bulb for spare and that will be included)
•Audiopage Pager alarm w/ 2x remotes & remote start on a manual (currently not working) Been told the alarm antenna needed to be replaced
•Lighter battery w/ automatic low voltage cut off
•New OEM trunk struts installed
•New OEM engine struts installed
•Brand new OEM AC belt
•Brand new Alternator belt
•Pride V2 Exhaust ($1100)**
•Custom cup holders in the center console (2 regular cup size hole cut out) w/ NSX badge
•Leather interior door handle wraps and steering wheels
•3M exterior door handle area and trunk clear guard stickers

** Parts could be removed to reduce the selling price. Replaced with: 1996 NSX OEM 16/17 7 spoke wheels with Falken tires (plenty of threads left), OEM silver/chrome lug nuts, OEM engine cover, OEM rear spoiler, OEM rear lower valance, & OEM exhaust with larger tips.

NOTES: Only 704 were made in the Triple Black (Black exterior, Black interior, & Black carpet) according to Wiki.

Questions welcome!

Photo530.jpg

Photo532.jpg

Photo533.jpg

Photo021.jpg

Photo026.jpg

Photo027.jpg

Photo036.jpg

CIMG7219.jpg

CIMG7204.jpg

IMAG1047.jpg

IMAG1049.jpg