• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe Red/Black 5-Speed 110500 JH4NA1150MT001414

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1150MT001414
Price:
39,500 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
[email protected]

Maintenance Information
Maintenance is up to date
Just replaced timing belt
Electric Fuel pump, Fuel filter, Rear glass supports, trunk weatherstrip, trunk lift supports, air filter, tensioner assembly, valve cover gaskets, water pump, clutch hydraulic hose to slave cylinder, slave cylinder, brake hoses rear right and left, new double platinum plugs, crankshaft position sensor, serpentine belt air conditioning and idler, serpentine belt alternator, new battery and oil change

Details
The car shows no accidents on carfax but it was involved in 2 accidents.
The first was rear bumper damage. The car got caught in a freak snow storm spun out and hit a guard rail at low speed. The car was fixed at an insurance approved body shop.
The 2nd accident the car went up a curb and the body was not damaged at all but the suspension was damaged. This was also repaired at an insurance approved body shop. Unfortunately I do not have any of the paperwork for this, the body shop is no longer in business and we lost all records for the car in a hot water heater mishap. (The hot water heater was no where near the car.)
The red portion of the car was repainted in 1999. However it does have imperfections. There are a few key marks, damage in the front from road debris. The rear bumper drivers side has paint damage. The passenger side door has a dent in it.
The drivers side seat has moderate wear from being a 30 year old car. The passenger side is in much better shape.
There are odds and ends wrong with the interior. Door is missing a small leather piece. The clock display cover on the left is missing.
The radio was replaced in 2003, It was good for the time but it is certainly outdated. The antenna does not work.
The air conditioner does not work.
The rear tires have low tread the fronts are fine. I am including the original tires in the sale. With the spare tire.
There are no modifications to the engine or anything else for that matter except for the radio.

I am the 3rd owner of the car. My father bought the car off the original owner and I purchased it off of him. The car runs perfect and is still a blast to drive. I just do not have the time to put into this car that is deserves. I am only listing this car on this site right now because I would really like a NSX enthusiast to be the one that purchases the car. With that being said I am in no rush to sell the car so low ball offers will not be entertained. I do appreciate any feedback and I will do my best to get back to your questions and offers as quickly as possible. I have done my best to include pictures that highlight the imperfections; I am not looking to pull one over on anyone.

Contact Info: [email protected]

Last edited:
Updated vin JH4NA1150MT001414
Sorry for the mistake auto fill got me thank you for pointing it out to me

Updated vin JH4NA1150MT001414
Sorry for the mistake auto fill got me thank you for pointing it out to me

I updated your listing and the ad title for you with the correct VIN. GLWS

Steve since you are a new account you don't have PM abilities yet so you may want to provide an alternate form of contact for interested parties.

Why post a car for sale if you will not answer e-mails? You are wasting folks time.

I am sorry I missed your email, I have tried my best to respond to everyone. There is an offer to buy the car tomorrow 5/9 the status of the car will be updated then.

I am sorry I missed your email, I have tried my best to respond to everyone. There is an offer to buy the car tomorrow 5/9 the status of the car will be updated then.

bruh... I didn’t even get a response. I believe I was the first one. Send multiple emails and even left my number???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back