• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe White/Black 5-Speed 98000 mile JH4NA1150MT002319

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
White
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
98000 mile
VIN:
JH4NA1150MT002319
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
[email protected]

Maintenance Information
Maintenance is all up to date

Details
This was owned by Paul Coffman. His instagram and notes are below.
Car runs great. it is amazingly fast and reliable. It gets the hp to the tires and moves. Build list is below. This is the fastest and most exhilarating car I have driven. I was coming out of a V10 R8. I tent to swap cars about once a year, i think Emira is next.

Here is a link to a ton of photos https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bEsOj60mACOWgIBDKUwRo2uqwhWx9-d-?usp=sharing

1991 NSX
https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/p/B4nS_MxFvp9/
92 octane is 654whp and 535wyq, e85 is 769 whp and 602wtq
2019 repainted championship white with blue Pearl inlay. 6 layer's . $20,000
1991, 98K miles. 2019 - Re-tuned by UMS Tuning - 654whp on pump and 769whp on ethanol.
Foundry K-Series ignition coil swap.
2019 New 6 layer championship white with blue pearl inlay paint job.
5 layer ceramic coating.
ENGINE Custom Brian Crower 3.5L stroker kit with custom 93.5mm ceramic coated pistons, Carillo connecting rods; Supertech valves, valve springs and retainers
custom turbo kit, 1 Off Pikes Peak intake manifold, twin intercooler system and exhaust with Burns mufflers; Garrett GTX4088R Turbo; TiAL blow-off-valve; MVR wastegate
3x Walboro 400lph fuel pumps in a Radium Engineering fuel surge protection setup to prevent low-fuel surges
ID1700XDS injectors
AEM EMS Version 2 with SOS wiring harness and ethanol sensor
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
SFS coolant hoses
Dali Racing polished coolant tank
injector covers
fuse box A+B wiring covers and alternator cover
Full Ethanol gas lines and sensor conversion.
The block is originally from Cody Lovefab's famous first Pike's Peak NSX. Since I got the block from Cody, I've completely rebuilt the engine with the 3.5L stroker, new turbo setup, flex fuel, AEM EMS V2 and a shit ton more since this article was written about the car.
DRIVETRAIN Transaxle rebuilt by Science of Speed with short shifter and twincarbon700 clutch
NSX-R 4.23 final drive & differential
FOOTWORK & CHASSIS KW Clubsport coilovers
iLift six-sensor anti-scrapelift system
LoveFab rear strut bar
Cedar Ridge adjustable end links and knuckles
WHEELS & TIRES 17x8" +38 front, 18x10" +40 rear Volk Racing TE37SLBlack Edition wheels; 215/40R17 front, 295/30R18 rear Yokohama Advan NeovaAD08R tires.
BRAKES Project MU front four-piston calipers; 2002+ NSX rear brakes with custom painted calipers
EXTERIOR 2002+ front and rear valance conversion
Downforce carbon hood
carbon lip and carbon rear diffuser
APR Racing GTC-300 adjustable carbon rear wing
Taitec GT carbon front canards
Marga Hills side skirts
custom carbon-fiber side vents
custom Championship White paint with blue pearl inlay
Downforce Carbon engine garnish
carbon side air intakes
ONE OFF -black LED 2002+ headlight conversion with one of a kind “Angel Eye”headlights with multi-color LED options
custom LED taillight conversion INTERIOR Genuine NSX-R black diamond interior conversion with shift boot
stamped door sills and custom-stitched Zanardi floor mats
AEM boost, A/F wideband and fuel pressure gauges; i’s Impact gauge pod mounts
Personal Grinta steering wheel with SOS short hub and NRG Gen 3.0 quick release
Mugen shift knob
Science of Speed billet cluster rings
Zoom Engineering carbon rearview mirror
custom marble console and door trim
carbon-wrapped center console and door jambs
stereo/sound system with the subwoofer in the passenger floor board
Double din DVD stereo Laser jammers on the front for the police that double act as parking sensors
interior also has double hand blue stitching around the seats, dash and door trim that is subtle but matches the blue/black theme beautifully

Negatives: chip in fender wheel well. Interior could use some sprucing up. if i keep it, i would probably do carpet and a couple trim pieces. Passenger window doesnt roll up occasionally.

My email is [email protected] cell is 850-303-4555. Im quickest on email and cell send a text first or i likely wont answer.

DSC_6892-5152x3438.jpgDSC_7126-5152x3438.jpgDSC_7394-3438x5152.jpgDSC_7017-5152x3438.jpgDSC_7514-5152x3438.jpgDSC_7530-5152x3438.jpg

Last edited:
Back