• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX parts car (VIN#JH4NA1157MT000471

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Achouchou
1991 NSX parts car (VIN#JH4NA1157MT000471)

The following used OEM parts listed came from 1991 car we are parting out. Ask for what you may need for your NSX. All parts are in good condition unless otherwise noted. Buyer pays for shipping or can pick them up

EXTERIOR
Front bumper valence: $200.00

hmmm... Is the Front bumper valence the lower front bumper cover with the tow-hook cover (the part between the upper bumper cover with the Acura emblem and the black, lower lip) :confused:

I am interested in the PINK coloured part below:

Attachments

• bumper.JPG
    bumper.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 943
Just a quick warning to all potential buyer's for parts from this "crook"!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I had the misfortune of dealing with this guy from Ma. I'm in Ca. and wished to buy his RR QP and speakers. I set up a FedEx acct. as he instructed to have it shipped out here to me.

We had spoken at great length as I had expressed my desire to replace my somewhat "beat up" berlina black right rear quarter panel for the one he had listed on this thread, which he guaranteed was spotless, no dings, maybe a few swirls and scratches which could easily be buffed out. :rolleyes: Even after I told him countless times I wanted this body piece to be in "near perfect" condition or at least re-storable to near-perfect condition without a sanding and re-paint job, and after he directed me to the "owner's gallery" pics section to look at the condition of the body of his daily running NSX, which he also guaranteed me was the same or at least very similar condition to the one in the pic.

Well guess what? :mad: FedEx finally shipped it to me yesterday and it's nowhere near the condition he described it in :eek: Huge scuff marks all around, paint scraped off to the bare metal in mumerous spots, 3 grinded spots near the tail lamp rim, not to mention innumerable paint and rock chips everywhere!!! Do I really think FedEx screwed up and was able to do this damage to my shipment? Well you guess!!! NO WAY! He knew the condition all along and just strung me along like a violin just to make his sale...$700.00 BUCKS!!! :frown:

This, in addition to not even receiving the speakers I already paid him for! :mad: Who knows what condition these will be in even if they do arrive? Judging by his dealings it'll be a minor miracle if they aren't blown and more a piece of trash then the QP he sold me! :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!

To make a very long story short, just be very cautious when dealing with this guy. He's not to be trusted in ANY way! :frown: Come Mon. morning I will start proceedings to try to recover my money from this "crook". I will gladly return his worthless parts to him and even "eat" the shipping charges to get my money refunded! At this point, after having a heated exchange with him on the phone, which he "classlessly" hung up on me, :mad: I will go directly through the Ma. attorney general if I have to, or the consumer protection agency for that state. Is there anyone else out there who's gone through a simliar situation who can chime in on their thoughts? Do I have a leg to stand on? I feel I have been unfairly taken advatage of and will go to any length to expose this guy's unsavory business practice. :mad:

I'm glad you posted. This guy still owes me $500 for a damaged part that was returned on a call tag he issued. He will not negotiate, and is not helpful at all. Anyone else have problems with him? (Actually, I know 2 more people who have had less than great experiences with this guy) :mad:

svalleynsx said:
Just a quick warning to all potential buyer's for parts from this "crook"!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I had the misfortune of dealing with this guy from Ma. I'm in Ca. and wished to buy his RR QP and speakers. I set up a FedEx acct. as he instructed to have it shipped out here to me.

We had spoken at great length as I had expressed my desire to replace my somewhat "beat up" berlina black right rear quarter panel for the one he had listed on this thread, which he guaranteed was spotless, no dings, maybe a few swirls and scratches which could easily be buffed out. :rolleyes: Even after I told him countless times I wanted this body piece to be in "near perfect" condition or at least re-storable to near-perfect condition without a sanding and re-paint job, and after he directed me to the "owner's gallery" pics section to look at the condition of the body of his daily running NSX, which he also guaranteed me was the same or at least very similar condition to the one in the pic.

Well guess what? :mad: FedEx finally shipped it to me yesterday and it's nowhere near the condition he described it in :eek: Huge scuff marks all around, paint scraped off to the bare metal in mumerous spots, 3 grinded spots near the tail lamp rim, not to mention innumerable paint and rock chips everywhere!!! Do I really think FedEx screwed up and was able to do this damage to my shipment? Well you guess!!! NO WAY! He knew the condition all along and just strung me along like a violin just to make his sale...$700.00 BUCKS!!! :frown:

This, in addition to not even receiving the speakers I already paid him for! :mad: Who knows what condition these will be in even if they do arrive? Judging by his dealings it'll be a minor miracle if they aren't blown and more a piece of trash then the QP he sold me! :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!

To make a very long story short, just be very cautious when dealing with this guy. He's not to be trusted in ANY way! :frown: Come Mon. morning I will start proceedings to try to recover my money from this "crook". I will gladly return his worthless parts to him and even "eat" the shipping charges to get my money refunded! At this point, after having a heated exchange with him on the phone, which he "classlessly" hung up on me, :mad: I will go directly through the Ma. attorney general if I have to, or the consumer protection agency for that state. Is there anyone else out there who's gone through a simliar situation who can chime in on their thoughts? Do I have a leg to stand on? I feel I have been unfairly taken advatage of and will go to any length to expose this guy's unsavory business practice. :mad:

This post is to respond to the last two people who unfortunately and unfairly trying to destroy my relationship with other people on the web.
With all due respect guys, all I will say "Be honest with yourself and one another".
RBirling, you know the truth and you know what you wanted me to do for you. You know that I spoke to you several times and you know what you forced me to do. I keep all documentations and for FYI my last call to you I had someone witness our conversation.
Dear Salleynsx, you also know the truths better then I do. For the respect of all the good people here on the web, attached find a copy of our last emails (Please read from bottom to the top). I believe that will explain to everyone everything and remember, dear salleynsx, your last message is saved on my machine.

Kurt <[email protected]> wrote:
WHATEVER???

Come Mon. morning I will be contacting the consumer
protection agency or attorney general of your state to
begin the recovery and have them arbitrate this
matter.

If that's being disrespectful then so be it.

Kurt

--- Pierre Desrosier wrote:
Kurt
> I get your message. I called you and left a message.
> I want you to know as I said before and show you
> pictures of the r rear fender is in good used
> condition. You choose to set up a fedex account
> ,have fedex pick up and pack your fender to deliver
> it to you. I have pictures from the begining of our
> conversation regarding this transaction and at fedex
> pick up with the fedex driver to cover myselft
> considering the type of guy you are ( as you told me
> over the phone picky and...). In your message saved
> on my machine you said you called fedex to send you
> a claim form then you call me to yell on me on the
> phone. i beleive you have been disrespectful instead
> of taking my advice to take pictures of the fender
> you receive and it will be easy for both of us and
> any third party to make a judgment that makes sense
> to the world.
> Regards,
> Pierre
>
> Kurt wrote:
> Hi Pierre,
>
> Yes, talked with FedEx this morning. Apparently
> they had labels printed for a Sat. pickup so they
> attempted a pickup on that day.
>
> I told them to properly pack the items since they
> are fragile and difficult to replace. They told me
> they cannot deliver to a FedEx location for pickup
> because it is not Express Delivery, only Ground. So
> I will have it delivered to my doorstep and inspect
> it when I get off work if it's a weekday.
>
>
> Kurt
>
> Pierre Desrosier wrote:
> hi kurt, fedex pick up your stuff( R QP and the two
> speakers) in perfect condition. I took a pic with
> the driver &parts just in case. Make sure you call
> them to have them properly packed the items
> specially the R QP. Later!
> Pierre
>