• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Red/Blk in SoCal JH4NA115XMT002733, 55k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1991
FULL VIN #: JH4NA115XMT002733
CURRENT MILEAGE: 56k
COLOR (EXT/INT): Red/black
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Ventura, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM or [email protected]
PRICE: $31k

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes (have a recent copy I can email)

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? No

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? No

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes, from previous owners

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: Brakes recently done, new tires, serviced

MODS: Completely stock, only aftermarket 3-piece wheels

Well, as usual, I got a little overzealous in my NSX enthusiasm and bought two in the past several weeks. I had put in an offer on a 2000 that the seller wanted to consider, but found the 1991 in the meantime. Of course, the first seller eventually decided to accept my offer so this one, as they say, must go.

This car is 100% stock and original with the exception of the aftermarket wheels. I bought it because of the low miles, condition, and because it had not been modified. It has a documented history on Prime and you can find the original “for sale” listing here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/114074-1991-NSX-Red-Blk-in-SoCal-JH4NA115XMT002733

I purchased from the gentleman who bought it from this listing and it has been garaged ever since with only another 10k miles added in the interim. It just recently had the brakes done and has basically brand new tires.

The only known electrical issue is that the original antenna does not always retract fully. I recently purchased a working used antenna from a Prime member and will include it with the car. Also have a brand new SOS iPod adapter. It does have some bolster wear on the driver seat and a small scratch on the center console (both could be redone fairly easily). There are some small rock chips on the front. The car runs beautifully and is a pleasure to drive. A/C blows ice cold, stereo sounds great, and the windows go up and down without a hint of slowness. Not a museum piece, but all in all a great example that is ready to drive. Also comes with a fitted dash cover and wheel locks. I will post some additional photos shortly.

Last edited:
Still for sale and has been in indoor storage since I acquired it.

I am asking what I just paid two months ago, so please no more "cash" offers without coming to take a look at the car in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back