• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 OEM NSX Wheels with Yokohama Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price is $250

Hi,

I'm selling some 1991 OEM NSX chrome rims I recently picked up. Was going to powder coat it something aggressive like Black Chrome but decided to go another route so these are up for sale. Original post below, just picked these up and they are in fantastic shape and include center caps (one has a broken tab but wasn't going to use the centers anyway). Prefer Socal pickup, can meet you.

Please email ([email protected]) or text (310986739two) if interested.

1.jpg
2.JPG
3.jpg
4.jpg

Original post:

I recently sold my '91 but still have the stock OEM wheels and tires. The wheels are chrome 15s up front and 16s in the back (obvious to most of you). The wheels are in great shape as the car only had 56k when I took the wheels off. One of the rear wheels has some curb rub but it is not visible right away (I couldnt even get a clear picture of the damage as its so light). The tires appear to have over 80% tread remaining. They are Yokohama A022 205/50ZR15 and 225/50/ZR16. I am asking $75 each OBO. I can ship but prefer to meet anywhere in SOCAL. I am in San Diego and I get on the site rarely so please text/call if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back