• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior 1991 OEM original Ivory Floor Mats USED

For sale a pair of Ivory floor mats.The passenger is in great shape. Drivers side show normal wear for floor mats.. the Red stitching is worn a bit as seen in picture.. no holes or missing fibers.SOS has similar for over 400 new..OEM Ivory - with red stitching is hard to get.. I think discontinued 150 bucks including shipping to lower 48. Via UPS. with tracking.PM me if interested. Thank You...

Attachments

• IMG_1109.jpg
    IMG_1109.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1110.jpg
    IMG_1110.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_1111.jpg
    IMG_1111.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Hi Sebastian, I am interested! I am not in USA though, but in Switzerland. The funny thing is though, that I used to live in Ft. Collins 15 years ago. Anyway. Seems I was too dumb to PM. I just don't find the option on how to PM! Can you maybe PM me? Then I can go to my inbox (which I can't right now, it says it's empty).

Youre account is still classified as "NEW" and do not have the access to PM anyone yet. just a heads up! :encouragement:
Hi Sebastian, I am interested! I am not in USA though, but in Switzerland. The funny thing is though, that I used to live in Ft. Collins 15 years ago. Anyway. Seems I was too dumb to PM. I just don't find the option on how to PM! Can you maybe PM me? Then I can go to my inbox (which I can't right now, it says it's empty).

Back