• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior ***SOLD*** 1991 OEM USDM Taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling the USDM tail lights off my 1991. Left, Right, Center, 3rd brake light. I would prefer to sell as a set of 4 but if all pieces can be spoken for individually I’ll split it up. Lenses have no cracks only minor surface scratches. All posts are intact and never needed repair. All LEDs on the 3rd brake light work. $1200 OBO + Shipping + PayPal fees (if applicable)

Shipping for all 4 will be in 2 packages due to the size/shape of the 3rd brake light I can take more photos if needed

5ESc0dI.jpg

i4sXHzG.jpg

Ar0jWLW.jpg

r9dZe3i.jpg

aacaQCn.jpg

kTle6BB.jpg

kKCDW6I.jpg

TLjc2MA.jpg

w4oDqSe.jpg

r5RKZQD.jpg

RRuBmdt.jpg

Last edited:
I just need the 3rd brake light - let me know if find a home for everything else?

Thanks!

So far I have a perspective buyer for the Right and Left so I'll put you down as a perspective buyer on the 3rd brake light. If I can find a home for the center I'll let you know.

So far I have a perspective buyer for the Right and Left so I'll put you down as a perspective buyer on the 3rd brake light. If I can find a home for the center I'll let you know.

Looks like I can't reply to PM's yet. But your offer is fine. Please send me payment details (paypal, zelle, venmo). If you let me know packaged dimensions, I can send you a UPS shipping label.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back