• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 silver/black immaculate automatic NSX with 46K miles VIN:JH4NA1266MT002512

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL: 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1266MT002512
CURRENT MILEAGE: 46,xxx
COLOR (EXT/INT): Silver/Black
TRANSMISSION: Automatic
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): West Orange, NJ
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $32,500 OBO

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS:

CLEAN TITLE?
Yes

CLEAN CARFAX?
Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS)
None

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS)
Recently touched up and clear coated (car had minor paint chips on hood and bumpers; it's flawless now)

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
Fluids, brakes, battery and other mileage-appropriate services performed at Acura dealerships throughout life of car. Most recent service 1/2013 @ 40K miles included new rear brakes, machined rotors, replaced battery, and changed fluids (documentation available).

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
Tires on aftermarket rims >50% tread, tires on stock rims (included) are brand new. Timing belt and water pump changed at 22k miles. I am the 3rd owner (2 years) and carfax shows service record dates for previous owners.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
Car is mostly stock, never raced or abused. All mods are reversible with all OEM equipment retained: alcantara wrapped headliner, visors, pillars, center console, and nav-pod (not installed at the moment but included in purchase)
Upgraded stereo with music controller, amp, speakers, and subwoofer. All looks stock with OEM head unit retained. Aftermarket 18/19 inch staggered wheels with wide tires (stock included). Pride lightweight exhaust installed for great sound (stock included). SOS advanced coated headers still in box (OEM still mounted). Climate control board recently repaired.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR:
IMG_0001.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

---END TEMPLATE---

I have owned this car for 2 years, and have nothing but great experience with it. It is immaculate inside and out, with only the most minor wear on the leather and pristine exterior. Mechanically, it is flawless too. It is very reliable, drives like new, is free of noises/creaks. The reason that I am considering selling it is simply to get an NSX with a manual transmission. I know that I will not find another one in this condition.

Price: $32,500 OBO. I am also open to trades for manual NSX or other similar sports car (Supra, RX-7, etc)
Car is located in West Orange, NJ
+
Sold

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 214
Last edited by a moderator:
Status