• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 w/02’ front NSX-Black/Tan-JH4NA1155MT000565

1991 with 02’ front NSX-Black/Tan
- All the 02 parts are real Honda OEM parts (I’m in the BayArea, but I’m in Southern Cali a lot.)
*Price: $26,800obo/ or best offer
*Mileage: 140k-engine with very good compression
*VIN: JH4NA1155MT000565
*5-speed transmission (non snap-ring range)-Mobil1 tranny oil
*Tan interior – seats are original, drivers-side shows wear on bolster, no tears
*Clifford alarm system w/keyless entry
*SSR Interals-with wheels w/new front (Potenza RE010s-90% tread) and rear (Sumimotos-99% tread)
*Pictures are located at: http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9437

here is a list of what I did to it lately.
*Nov, 2004-RPS single disc clutch with new (CYN-R-G) lighten flywheel-done at Autowave-2000 miles ago (138K) for $3000 parts and labor
*Nov, 2004-Master cylinder (new)
*Nov, 2004-firewall radiator water hose (new)
*Nov, 2004 completely rebuilt starter $200
*Mar, 2005 new battery
*Mar, 2005 4 new tires
*Mar, 2005 New window regulator (driver side to the new type)

My car is a 91, clean title, with a 2002 front and 140k (drive train is good and engine has great compression) miles on it and it is mainly freeway because I drive it to school (40 miles per day). The car is in great condition, both in looks and drivability. The car is a 91, so, there is a decade of ware and tear; nevertheless, it is in good condition. All parties that are interested are encouraged to come and see the car first hand. I checked some of the other cars for pricing, but nothing is really like mine. For real OEM aluminum parts the bill for these parts can cost up to $10,000 for just the front; then there is labor. I just want to sell it for a fair price. So, email me and make an offer; please don’t email if your not ready to buy. More details will be provided upon request.

Please leave a phone number in case I like the offer.
My contact info:
MSN messenger: [email protected]
AIM : fros7
Email: [email protected] -best way to contact me

Thank You :smile:

I want to let you guys know that I got alot of response for the car, so give me some time to sort out all the offers...i will get back to you as soon as i can. thanks

Last edited:
Hey Fros.I've sent you several emails...but just incase ...email me when you get the chance...I am local and would like to come take a look at the car in person before I make an offer... [email protected] or call 415-760-2495

Back