• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior 1992 Acura NSX door moulding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pretty good used door moulding for 1992 NSX.I bought this on Ebay a few years ago it looks good the finish is good its just that it has a very small scratch on the lower end right hand side if you text me I can send many pictures of the scratch. text me at 281 968 4993 please. any questions will be gladly answered. I must ask here How well do these fit when the car is brand new? because this one where it fits on to the door handle is not an exact 1000000% perfect fit looks pretty good looks better than a lot I have seen but not perfect so I bought a brand new one and it does not fit that much better and the door handle is brand new also. this is for the drivers side This one that I am selling cost me 350$ shipped pre owned. I was able to see in the pictures that it doesnt look so nice in the pictures actually when it is on the car it looks pretty good. I see that theu seem to sell for 300$ or more used because brand new are really high priced. This moulding is not for the bloomington gold show winner it is for the guy who is trying to fix up his NSX and doesnt want to pay over 600$ for a brand new one. The rubber part is perfect mabey your rubber seal part is all hardened and worn out you can put this rubber on yours I am now lowering the price to 75$ shipped it will cost me quite a bit to ship it. but now that I am selling it I am asking only 75$ shipped I will only ship to Us CONUS no Hawaii or Alaska no world wide but please text me for much more pictures so you can really look at it 281 968 4993 thank you Price 75$ shipped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back