• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 Blk/Blk, 39.8k miles 5sp JH4NA1151NT001276 for sale, Houston, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL:
FULL VIN #:
JH4NA1151NT001276, Trans: J4A4-1005984 (not in snap ring)
CURRENT MILEAGE:
39,8xx
COLOR (EXT/INT):
Blk/Blk
TRANSMISSION:
Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE):
Houston, TX
CONTACT VIA: PM
PRICE : $35.5k

Hate to sell her, but the wife and I found out we'll likely be moving out-of-country for work later this year, so I wanted to get an ad up to start the process of selling. Car is in great running condition, and sounds great with the intake/exhaust combo noted below. Other than intake/exhaust, and updated wheels, the car is stock.

Some minor scuffing on the side bolster of the driver's seat, but barely noticeable. Will post pictures shortly.

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) No

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) One side panel respray due to an overzealous detailer getting a little happy with the orbital. No other bodywork or paintwork.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Maintenance is up to date. Have history dating back to the purchase of the car, including the original Monroney sticker.

Timing belt and water pump done in Sept, 2009 at roughly 36k mi.

AC Compressor replaced summer 2013, along with CV joints, and window tracks cleaned and regreased.

Not in snap ring range, see transmission number above.

Work in recent years done by Dave (acuratech27 on Prime) - he serviced the car for myself and the previous owner as well.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES: Tires, fluids, and general wearables all in good condition. Would be more than ready to make a cross-country drive (as long as it's not through the snow - summer tires :tongue:) Tire on the spare would not be usable (cracked).

MODSif any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
Comptech intake and exhaust (no forced induction, just int/exh set) - do not have stock parts for these
Guppy Attack Antenna (have stock parts, will be included)
Updated wheels (have original wheels, will be included as well)
Also have a fitted outdoor cover which will be included.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR
Additional photos available on request.

92nsx-01.jpg92nsx-03.jpg92nsx-05.jpg92nsx-08.jpg92nsx-11.jpg92nsx-12.jpg92nsx-14.jpg92nsx-15.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,033
  • 92nsx-13.jpg
    92nsx-13.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
Sold! Thanks, Prime!

Also need to correct something from the original post - transmission number is 5984, not 5980, in case someone else posts 5980 on here! My apologies for the mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back