• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX coupe Black/Black 5-Speed 64,488 JH4NA1151NT000984

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Black
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1151NT000984
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
Ken

Maintenance Information
Clutch, Valve Adjustment, Oil and sparks,

Details
1992 Acura NSX
Original Miles : 64,500
5- Speed Manual Transmission
Clean and clear MA Title (No Liens, No bank Loan) under my name.
99% original ! Working radio/ working 6-cd changer ! working a/c ! working ABS unit! No check engine lights!
Vin# JH4NA1151NT000984

OEM 1996 Transmission replaced by Paragon Acura Woodside, NY in 09/26/2006 Transmission code#SR8M-5000270 (out of SNAP RING) ; documented on Carfax.

I am the 3rd owner. I don't have the time to keep the car sitting in the garage. This is my pride and joy. I have recently have the car professional detailed and ceramic coated. Last oil change was at 63,858 miles (car faxed documented). Last brake job and general maintenance was at 63,747 miles (car fax documented). All services from day one was at either Acura of Westchester Larchmont, NY and Paragon Acura
Woodside, NY. I only drive this car on the weekend and I don't plan on driving it during the wet or snowy weather. This car has always been garaged.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car mechanically. The 5 speed transmission shift like butter. The clutch has been changed and all tuned up is documented on the car fax. I hold a solid clean and clear MA title. There is no major dents or dings any around the the car. The interior is near flawless with no rip or tear on both driver and passenger leather seats. The exterior is almost flawless. There is small pimple-size rock chips here and there. No dents or scratches! The engine bay has no sign of modifications. Original air-box, manifolds, and exhaust. The trunk has the factory 6 disk cd changer that works with the factory radio. Everything works the way it should be!

The car comes with 4 spare keys and one original NSX Titanium main key. Original Owner manuals, inspections, and showcase booklet are there. The only flaw with the interior is the heat blower climate control only works on high, which is currently in the process of being fix by BrianK (Acura climate control's god). The air condition blows cold and works. Radio and the antenna works flawlessly. The ABS unit works! and there is no CEL lights on the dash.

The previous is a active member of NSX prime. This truly a collector car and a prime example of an "close to all original" NSX NA1.

Second owner Owned since 2011. The second owner only put about 3k miles on it in the last 8 years of his ownership. He had the front bumper painted at the Acura dealership where he worked at.

Looking at the carfax, on 12/06/2008 the original owner had an minor accident that Paragon Acura in NY repaired which they confirmed was a rear bumper repair. Car fax also so another accident date on 07/15/2006: Involving left front impact with another motor vehicle, Left side primarily damaged. Car was repair at Paragon Acura Woodside, NY.

Since purchased, the second owner, installed exterior add-ons (Authentic Wings West front lip, Stacy side skirts, OEM 02-05 rear lower bumper, OEM 02-05 taillights, OEM Zanardi springs).

For Carfax contact me. Please view the following youtube video of the car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbJ...aBtVq0TlZ5ktVUPr03RlhL1jc-KHEDX-ytHIQDAh_GW5Q

More pictures link:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GvqUQNUshrgSpMdA7

Car pass recent inspection with no issue,
Brakes and rotors have been replaced by previous owner.
interior is 9.5/10, No rip or tears or both seat, No plastic broken. Rugs mats are very clean with no rips.
Some minor wear on driver seat, no rip! passenger seat is mint!

Exterior is almost close to be flawless with some minor paint chip that you can't see unless I point it out!

overall and very nice car!

more pix:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/GvqUQNUshrgSpMdA7

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back