• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX coupe Black/Black 5-Speed 79088 JH4NA1150NT000362

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Black
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1150NT000362
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
Email, PM

Maintenance Information
All maintenance up to date

Details
While this is a very hard listing for me to write up, it's time for me to sell my 1992 Acura NSX. I've owned this car for about 2 1/2 years and it's been an absolute treat to own and drive during that time. A lot of fellow NSX owners have seen this car in person and can vouch for the condition of the vehicle. The only reason I'm selling it is because I managed to find my dream color, a GPW NSX and realistically, I don't need two NSX's.

To get down to the brass tacks, it's a black on black 1992 Acura NSX with 79,000 miles. It has had no accidents or incidents and has a clean title that ready to be signed over to the new owner. It's almost 100% stock with the exception of a few small modifications such as:

-DC headers (CARB legal)

-Stoptech stainless steel brake lines

-Stoptech slotted brake rotors

-Dali Racing ABS delete

-red powdercoated valve covers

I'm the fourth owner of the vehicle and the timing belt/water pump was done by the previous owner at 43,000 miles. The motor is mechanically very strong with no issues and doesn't leak any fluids. Vtec engages very smoothly and the car pulls very strong. The oil was meticulously changed every 3,000 miles. The transmission is very smooth and shifts amazing with no grinds. It's not in snap ring range for those of you that are bound to ask.

The exterior of the car is 100% stock and in great condition. The paint is all original and is in amazing condition. However, it is 27 years old and being black, it does show some of it's imperfections....almost all of those being rock chips on the front bumper/fenders from the car being driven. But that being said, the paint looks wet when it's clean from it's recent paint correction with 2 layers of ceramic coating. The rims are the original fat fives and are in great condition as well. They do have some small scuffs and scratches from the previous owner but still look great cosmetically and have brand new tires with less than 500 miles on them.

The interior of the car is also in great condition. It's also 100% all original and everything functions perfectly. The stereo system is the original Bose system and the head unit was recently rebuilt so it works perfectly and sounds amazing. The only flaw with the interior is with the driver seat bolster having some slight wear but even that is minimal, please refer to the pictures. It has the entire tool kit as well with a perfectly functioning pump and the spare looks great with no cracking in the rubber.

This car has treated me very well while I've owned it and I'm bummed to see it go. It's been the best car I've owned by a long shot and know that whoever picks it up next will feel the same way. I'm asking $50,000 I'm not interested in unreasonable offers or unfunded buyers. Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. Thanks for your time and enjoy the pictures!

Attachments

• Forsale-7.jpg
    Forsale-7.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 804
  • Forsale-8.jpg
    Forsale-8.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 844
  • Forsale-9.jpg
    Forsale-9.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 805
  • Forsale-10.jpg
    Forsale-10.jpg