• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX coupe White/Black 5-Speed 51000 JH4NA115XNT000806

1992 NSX coupe White/Black 5-Speed 51000

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
White
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA115XNT000806
Price:
90000 obo

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM

Maintenance Information
Brake Master Cylinder
Clutch Master and Slave cylinder
SOS Damper Delete and slave hose ki
NA2 ABS conversion with SOS ABS harness
Rotors
Hawk HPS
Stainless steel brake lines
All fluids changed
Koyo Radiator
All new OEM Coolant Hoses
Oil Pan Baffle w/ custom fittings
Cedar Ridge Fabrication Timing belt shield Heavy Duty Version
LMA (Lost Motion Assemblies)
Timing belt with timing cover
Water pump
Fuel filter
A/C, alternator, and compressor belts
Spark plugs
Adjusting valves
Injector cleaned
Thermostat
All new gaskets and seals
Valve covers painted wrinkle red
Force Induction Prep (ARP Head studs, Cometic Head Gaskets, Oil pan AN fitting, etc.)
SOS 275 Clutch kit

Details
It truly hurts me to do this but after weeks of debating, I've finally decided to put my NSX up for sale. It's been a GREAT 6 years of ownership and I've learned so much from the car and have so much history with it. I honestly thought this was going to be my forever car and would never thought of letting my dream car go. It's been such a great experience and had received so much compliment everywhere I go. It's definitely a head turner and would never go unnoticed. The biggest reason for the sale is that I don't drive it as much or at all. In the past 6 year, I've only put 5k miles (1k was from picking the car up from FL). It doesn't make sense for me to own it and just let it sit. I have spent more than $20k+ on parts, mods, and maintenance so far. The mods isn't for everyone but all OEM parts will be included for the next owner to decide if they want to keep as is or go back stock. PLEASE read through the whole list and if you have any further questions, let me know and I will answer the best I can.

1992 Acura NSX (Grand Prix White exterior and black interior)
Currently 51k Miles
CLEAN title (no accidents)
NOT on snap ring transmission
2nd owner
Engine and Transmission Overhauled by Daisy Import Auto $10k+ (parts and labor - Receipt included)
New SOS 275 clutch kit was installed
BC Coilovers w/ swift springs (F 10k/R 8k)
NA2 ABS conversion with SOS harness and new lines
Comptech Headers with harness extensions
Pride v2 exhaust with Pride HFC
Mishimoto CF intake
Downforce intake scoop
Optima Yellow Top Battery
Dali Adjustable Anti-Sway Bars with Cedar Ridge End Links
STMPO Front Chassis Bar
LoveFab Front Lower Chassis Brace with SOS NSX-R Chassis Bar Spacer Kit
LoveFab Front Upper Chassis Brace
Cedar Ridge Fabrication Front Compliance clamps
Cedar Ridge - Rear beam bearing and Rear toe links (race duty)
Spoon Rigid Collar
Foundry3 Titanium Rear Strut Bar
JDM Rear Tail Lights with Arc-Light LED
Arc-Light LED turn signals
Advance Front Lower Lip
Downforce 02+ side skirt w/ door molding
Route-KS Side Cowl
CF Side vents
02+ OEM rear valance
Downforce CF Rear Diffuser
Pride NSX-R style Rear CF Spoiler w/ Davis Design Fab brake light
Tommy kaira gurney flap
Works Bell short hub (nsx)
Works Bell The Rapfix II (silver)
NSX-R NA2 Horn button
MOMO Tuner 350mm
NSX-R gear shift stalk
SOS Short Shifter Kit
WC Lathe Werks Shift Knob

**CE28n wheels has been SOLD (will come with factory fat five wheels)
**Will NOT come with DC5 Red Recaro Seats (Will come with factory seats)
**Have factory steering wheel and all original body panels (rear, side and front lip)

Pros:
- All maintenance done by Daisy Import Auto (costed $10k+! pretty much refreshed engine and trans)
- Force Induction ready performed by Daisy Import! (Planned to go FI eventually but never did)
- Not on snap ring transmission
- New 02+ ABS conversion (no more annoying abs sound)
- GPW ftw!
- Low mileage for its age
- all original parts included
- Have all records and receipts

Cons:
- Heat doesn't work. A/C blows cool air but no heat (don't drive it enough to care)
- Windows slow to go up and down
- Rear Brake lamp light is on (tried the fix but didnt work - maybe I did it wrong?)
- Front bumper was painted same time as all the lip kits was installed (rock chips) but to me, they didn't match it so well.
- black top was painted to match car color (I think it looks better, more modern, but it's preference - Can wrap the top black if thats what you prefer)
- No spare wheel/tire (cause race car)

Last edited:
Really nice looking NSX, I had a few questions about your extra parts and modifications, just sent you an email direct with my contact info to call back.
Thanks much.

See email.

Thanks for all the positive feedbacks! Adding more pics! Stock seats are back on car. Car will get a wash before sale.

Beautiful! Are you interested in any trades? I have a 2017 BMW M6 GranCoupe, clear VA title in-hand. I can email you details if you are interested in a trade plus cash on my end. My email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you. -Bruce

Beautiful! Are you interested in any trades? I have a 2017 BMW M6 GranCoupe, clear VA title in-hand. I can email you details if you are interested in a trade plus cash on my end. My email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you. -Bruce

Sorry, no trade at the moment. Thanks for the offer.

Update!... A lot of requests has been made about possibly removing some parts to reduce price. If vehicle does not sell by end of January, I will start removing some exterior pieces to reduce the sale price to 85k. Stock parts will be put back.

Parts removing and stock will be put back:
Arc-Light LED front turn signals
Advance Front Lower Lip
Route-KS Side Cowl
Pride NSX-R style Rear CF Spoiler w/ Davis Design Fab brake light and Tommy kaira gurney flap
*Possibly removing the Works Bell Quick Release steering wheel kit too and put back stock steering wheels

If you return to stock, I'm willing to purchase the taillight and LED turn signals. Thanks

Update!... A lot of requests has been made about possibly removing some parts to reduce price. If vehicle does not sell by end of January, I will start removing some exterior pieces to reduce the sale price to 85k. Stock parts will be put back.

Parts removing and stock will be put back:
Arc-Light LED front turn signals
Advance Front Lower Lip
Route-KS Side Cowl
Pride NSX-R style Rear CF Spoiler w/ Davis Design Fab brake light and Tommy kaira gurney flap
*Possibly removing the Works Bell Quick Release steering wheel kit too and put back stock steering wheels

If you return to stock, I'm willing to purchase the taillight and LED turn signals. Thanks

Won't be selling parts until I sell the car first. I already have people messaging me on some of the parts. The tail lights and front LED is called for.

we are starting to go off into the weeds..this is a FS thread for the car....If you want to sell parts please use that forum....

we are starting to go off into the weeds..this is a FS thread for the car....If you want to sell parts please use that forum....

I understand which was why I said I am not selling parts til the car is sold.

Buyer has backed out on the deal. I'm putting the car back in the market and replying to few others! For those that were interested, please pm me!

Deposit Received! NSX Pending!

Update:
Car has been SOLD. Thanks Prime.

Last edited:
Back