• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX Supercharged Red/Black 5-Speed 114,300 jh4na1151nt000158

I am over my attachments size limit and cannot get any photos to upload photos can be found in the album linked below:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/60619483@N03/albums/72157710922347143

Car Information

Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
jh4na1151nt000158
Price:
52,500 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
text 7even 14 886 7892

Maintenance Information
98k miles supercharger kit was installed and tuned by autowave - the spec iii clutch was also installed at this time

102k Timing belt, water pump replaced, All coolant hoses replaced, Valve adjustment, replaced left and right vtec seals, replace A/C tensioner bearing, ABS System serviced, replaced camshaft plugs

108k miles - supercharger kit was rebuilt and reinstalled

*Receipts for all above listed maintenance.

Recently just done last 10 miles - New battery, oil change, oil filter, spark plugs

Details
Hi, For sale is my 1992 acura nsx.

Please watch the video as I go over every single detail of the car, so that you are fully aware of the condition of my nsx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu9MW-6FGI

I believe I have priced my car very fairly, and have been on the fence for a year or so now about selling her, and I figure I'd just list it at a very reasonable asking price so that I do not have the chance to back out of selling her again. I am only selling the car just because I rarely drive this car ever now. This was always my "dream car" and during the 6.5 years of ownership with it I can say she lived up to every bit of that dream car experience I imagined. I am aware that I could probably get more for the car if I part out the supercharger kit, however I cannot allow myself to do that to the car and want to see her enjoyed by a new owner in the current engine configuration as she is now, so there will not be any further part outs of the current modifications on her. The car will not come with the avs model 5's as pictured, and the car will come with the stock 15/16 inch wheels and a set of oz ultraleggera rollers since I cannot bare the thought of her having to roll around on those tiny stock wheels.
Car's registration was just paid for 2 weeks ago, so a full year of registration for any new buyer.

Accidents: I pulled an autocheck report and there was no accidents on it. However, under my ownership someone backed into my car while it was parked at a car meet. the only damage done was to the passenger side front fender. I can provide photos to any serious buyers. Other than that there has been zero incidents or accidents involving this nsx.
I hold a clean California title in hand ready to be signed over to a new owner, so I have no idea why there appears to be a "lien" on the autocheck report.

Engine modifications: 360whp
comptech supercharger high boost pulley kit (8psi)
comptech headers
comptech test pipes - *LOUD, this setup is loud however reinstalling the oem cats makes it about half as loud if it's not exactly your taste. the car however does not drone at all with the setup, and with cats installed it sounds much more mature.
oem cats will be included
pride v2 2.5 inch prototype exhaust
walboro fuel pump
550cc injectors
aem ems v2 ecu
Spec III Clutch

Suspension/wheels:
tein flex coilovers
slotted and drilled rotors
oz ultraleggera bronze 17 front 18 inch rears - the last photo is the car with these wheels on
oem 16/15 inch wheels will be included
CAR IS NOT FOR SALE WITH MODEL 5's pictured.

Exterior:
shine taitec jgtc2000 front bumper with shine carbon fiber front canards
*oem bumper included
Carbon Fiber JDM front fenders - only thing "not original" on this nsx everything else is original and can be reverted back to a stock nsx as well as these fenders with the purchase of OEM fenders as there are no vins on these body panels for originality.
Carbon Fiber air duct inserts
Honda JDM center tail light
Carbon Fiber 02 rear valence - oem valence included
Carbon Fiber kite rear diffuser
S2000 shark antenna
HID projectors professionally retrofitted

Interior:
Carbon Fiber Double din center console trim
Carbon Fiber door switch panel overlays
NSX Type R Shift mesh boot
Weighted shift knob
Pioneer double din head unit - Bluetooth phone calls etc
Headliner, a pillers, mirrors all custom wrapped in suede

Condition/FLAWS:

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO: this will give you the best idea of the cars condition.
Paint: shows extremely well for its age, There are rock chips here and there from 114k miles of driving but overall there isn't much to complain about besides the following:

Hood: There is a chip in the clearcoat and scratch on the hood from keeping it in storage :( rear spoiler: There are also some nicks on the corners of this wing from storage...

Front fenders: they are not 100% paint matched. Work was professionally done at DTM Autobody and they said because they are carbon fiber they couldn't get it to match...

Mechanically: all maintenance is up to date I have ran into zero issues with this car since ownership and she has never let me down. The oil pan oem drain bolt is stripped so there is no longer an oem drain bolt but one of those bigger bolts that I used to rethread the oil pan. Never bothered me as it operates as intended, and didn't ever see a reason to buy a new oil pan. Other than that this car has shown me the famous Honda reliability and I have had no issues with the car at all.

ABS PUMP DISABLED: currently the abs system is not functioning, the entire system works however i have pulled the abs fuse as this system hates sitting for extended periods of time, and being I have only driven the car maybe 300 miles in the past 2-3 years I have had the fuse pulled to not damage the abs system so I don't have to worry about the system failing due to sitting. Everything still works you just need someone to reflush the system for about 100$. My personal preference for abs would just be to upgrade to a 02+ abs system anyways as it is a more modern system

Last edited:
Back