• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 Formula Red JH4NA1157PT000233

THIS CAR HAS BEEN SOLD - Michael -- enjoy it and thank you for being so great to deal with!!
Thank you to all for looking and good luck in your search!

Thank you PRIME!!

1993 NSX COUPE JH4NA1157PT000233
Formula Red on Black leather
76,050 MILES
$33,500

Car location: Southern California (Orange County)

Well, here she goes. :frown: :frown: :frown:
This is a very thorough description and any serious buyer can expect complete candor, extra pics and anything else they may require from me the whole way through. This is a special car and I am actually very excited for the new owner (if that doesn't sound completely odd). You will be pleased. It must leave me for a host of reasons ranging from completely logical to "what am I doing??"
So read on and don't hesitate to pm me for anything else that you would need to decide if this is the one for you!

Exterior
Body/Paint - No dings in body anywhere with gorgeous paint that has only small specks-chips on front/hood lip spoiler. Car was driven from home garage to work garage!
Kinesis K57/58 wheels (17x7.5 and 18x10)
on Bridgestone S-03 Pole positions with 85% tread left on fronts and 35% on rears
Red painted calipers
WingsWest front lip spoiler and side skirts
2002 rear lower valance
Zanardi-style mesh inserts in side air intakes
50% tint all the way around (except windshield)
Painted roof (9 out of 10 match in daylight. Not as good under nighttime fluorescents)
Sylvania SilverStar white headlamp bulbs

Interior
Slight wear in driver’s and mysterious tiny “dimples” in center insert of passenger seat
Rapid shift knob - satin finish (Science of Speed)
Machined gauge cluster rings (Stacy Lesosky)
Zanardi mats (3) 2 floor/1 trunk - black w/red edges
Top of line Auto-dimming Gentex mirror (3 HomeLink buttons/compass amd outside temp readings/maplights and unique amber “glow” lamp (defeatable and exact match to gauge illumination) that illuminates center stack area and shifter
AutoVation AVT Grid series aluminum racing pedals
A/C = 10 out of 10
Stock stereo system with recent speaker/amp rebuild (BrianK)
Alpine CHM-S620 6-CD Changer with Blitzsafe ALP-HON V.1 for iPod hook up

Performance/Mechanical
Cantrell Concepts AIS with the Uni dual-stage OEM drop-in filter
Taitec JGTC Parallel Exit exhaust
Dali Racing anti-sway bars
Dali coolant recovery reservoir bottle (red)
Eibach Lowering Springs
Drilled rotors
Centerforce clutch (at 35,597K)
New clutch Master and Slave cylinders (at 64,385K)
All tools in trunk kit with working pump/spare

Goods
Car comes with 3 keys (including Titanium one) and glove box manual
Stock parts included in sale and are as follows:
Wheels, exhaust, side skirts, front lip, side intake vents, air intake system, anti-sway bars, shift knob, rear view mirror, stock plastic cluster rings, lower rear valance and pedals.
NSX fitted car cover with logo
And a few odds/ends/goodies.

Very, very well maintained. Completely documented upgrades and maintenence. This car has been my completely reliable daily driver for the past 2 and a half years with a 17K/yr average.
No racing, track time or autocrossing.

Relevant Maintenence History
Timing belt/water pump/outside belts - all done 10/2003 at Basch Acura in Phoenix due to time not mileage (35,597)
Spark plugs (at 64,573) - NGK PFR6G-11
Recent 60K service from AutoWave in Huntington Beach (at 69,032): Tune engine, adjust valves, replace valve cover gaskets, replace fuel filter, oil/filter change, transmission service, cooling system service (includes replacement of thermostat and radiator cap), adjust/inspect brakes, inspect tire, exhaust system, air conditioning system, change brake fluid, service ABS system, and adjust /inspect drive belts. Also had rotors resurfaced, new rear brake pads, replaced camshaft plugs and right side inner/outer axle boots.
Mobil One changed every 3K miles.
Recent replacement of trunk struts.

Needs
Front wheel well liners (previous owner’s 225/45/17s did them in)
Wiper blades

Front lip spoiler is being repainted
I will have car inspected at AutoWave in Huntington Beach and will have the car fully detailed this week.
Here she is. More interior pics to come.

wMTMyNzA3MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
wMTMyNzA3MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMyNzA4MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
wMTMyNzA3MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMyNzA3MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
wMTMyNzA4MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMyNzA4NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
wMTMyNzA3NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMyNzA3ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
wMTMyNzA3OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMyNzA4MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

:frown: :frown: :frown:

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to set up a time that I can see your car. Please call me when You Get A chance. Thank You. Robert (909) 489-8469

I would like to speak to you more about your NSX. My name is Michael and I can be reached at 415-309-3589. I look forward to talking about some details and setting a time to come check it out!

Thanks

Back