• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 NSX coupe Red/Ivory 5-Speed 54,510 JH4NA1159PT000315

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Ivory
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1159PT000315
Price:
52,000 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
pm.

Maintenance Information
All maintenance up to date.

TB and WP done 5/2015 (have documentation)

Oil change just done Mobil 1 8/24/17

Details
This is my second NSX, sad to see her go but i'm looking to buy a place soon. I am the 4th owner, purchased from an older gentlemen locally in LA area. I hardly drive her even though I live in sunny San Diego. I drive her to car meets here and there and occasionally on the weekends. Blue Batmobile personally knows my car if you'd like to ask him about it.

Overall she's in great condition, drives, runs, and handles excellent, no issues other than no audio from speakers. I never listen to the radio so I never fixed it. Head unit and amp works just no audio from speakers. Mostly stock, except for ark exhaust(incredible sound), shifter knob, hid's and aftermarket head unit and amp. I have the stock exhaust and headlight bulbs which will be included. I have a stack of maintenance documents and receipts. I do have the trunk mat.

Ivory interior is in great condition. No accidents, no stories, clean title, clean carfax, excellent all around NSX whith low miles. Honest seller, the NSX has always been my dream car and I hope to find her a good home!

For some reason I can't upload more pics and I had lots more to share. Pm me and I'll gladly send them to you, thanks!

Any questions please feel free to ask and I will gladly answer them!

****Link for pics!****

https://www.flickr.com/gp/159758195@N07/031VxY

***SOLD***

Last edited:
Bump, price lowered, $57,500 OBO!

Bump!!! $56k looking to sell asap! Best Christmas gift ever:)

Last edited:
^Give me your email please I'll reply there, thanks.

Bump! $55k. Start the new year with an NSX!!!

If only I was closer. This is just what I was looking for.

Hey bro I found my first NSX in Arizona when I lived in Chicago. I flew one way and drove her back. It was an amazing experience, I highly recommend it!

none of my NSX's were close to me. both in Colorado and i lived in Florida and California respectively. don't let distance hold you back, enclosed shipping is pretty affordable... :cool:

Ditto��

"Hey bro I found my first NSX in Arizona when I lived in Chicago. I flew one way and drove her back. It was an amazing experience, I highly recommend it!"

Mine was in Boston and I live in St. Louis, what a wonderful trip back. 1206 miles in 2 days, one of the best times of my life. My bride didn't want to go, so it was just me and the car. Cementing a bond with the Dragon Lady. Go for it.
Don

Likewise as far as distance goes. I live in SoCal. My first NSX was in Portland, OR. The second in Melbourne, FL. Both times I drove them home. What a blast!

Bump! $52k updated price. Lot's of interest, still available. Might end up keeping her if she doesn't sell soon.

I can guarantee if you drive a purchase home, it will be a time you'll never forget. The comments, the speed, the total encapsulation in the cockpit as you let everything else on the road chase you, is an experience. For me 1206 miles in 2 days, and absolute Joy!
Go for it man!

Do you mean financially???

The NSX isn't a car you're going to find at the local car lot or the old man down the street.

I flew on a one way ticket to Portland, Oregon for my first one and drove it 1000 miles back home...best 1000 miles I've ever driven.

My second one I found at a museum in San Diego.

My third one....some old man down the street while searching the Craigslist app:biggrin:

My third one....some old man down the street while searching the Craigslist app:biggrin:

Lol that's awesome.

To integra15:
I also found my NSX across the country. Flew there and checked it out, but I shipped her back in a closed container to California due to it needing a timing belt and water pump service.

Last edited:
Vehicle has been sold please lock, thanks prime!

Back