• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 NSX coupe White/Black 5-Speed 138k miles JH4NA1154PT000335

30 miles from The Dragon. On the TN side of cours
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
White
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
138k miles
VIN:
JH4NA1154PT000335
Price:
$42,500 firm

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No

Maintenance Information
I have done all the service myself on this car from oil changes to timing belt going back to 2003. I changed the belt, water pump, cam plugs, 20+ hoses, oil pan gasket, main relay, ignition switch, fuel filter and added the harmonic balancer shield back in 2011 around 95k miles. It unfortunately is due again, but I’m too old to change it this go round so this is on the new owner. Price has taken this into consideration.

Details
Upgrades
18/19 Volk GT-C 215/35 & 265/30 – tons of tread
Comptech springs on stock struts
Comptech headers
Comptech exhaust
Comptech Power Grip II clutch – stiff pedal but stock engagement.
SS brake lines
Comptech non-compliant rear beam
Comptech non-compliant rear tie rods
JDM gears with Comptech 4.55 R&P
Momo steering wheel w\carbon cruise control buttons
SOS cam plugs
Cedar Ridge harmonic balancer shield
Keyless entry w\trunk pop
Zanardi floor mats
Aluminum coolant tank
20% tint
WhiteNSX 4300k HID lights
Carbon license plate surround

Pros
Car drives amazingly!!! JDC gears and 4.55 R&P make for a very enjoyable experience on curvy mountain roads. Car's exhaust is a little on the loud side, but has a nice scream as you row thru the gears!

Everything on the car works except for the stereo (see below). A\C is cold and heat is hot. CCU was rebuilt by BrianK a few years back and works as it should.

Cons
Car has almost 138k miles and has been enjoyed by me for the last 17 years. There are very small nicks and sand blasting along the bottom of the car. Side skirts and rear spat area. Can’t see if from 5 feet away but there is no denying it is there. Behind the front fenders as well. Front bumper and hood were recently resprayed to correct some nice imperfections in the lower section of the bumper and looks great now! However, not thinking about it in my old age, I did not have the headlight covers painted. I’m so pissed!!! You can’t see the difference in these pics as the sun is so bright, but there is a slight difference between the hood and light covers.

Stereo no longer works. Thought it was the amps but after having them rebuilt, the issue is with the head unit. When you hear the exhaust you’ll know why it was not a priority to fix.

ABS actuator makes noise maybe once a month if that.

Windows are slow to roll up.

Chin spoiler has a few scrapes from driveways.

Car is awesome and never intended to sell. However, I got a great deal on a 99 6-speed and just couldn’t pass it up. Now it is time for her to find a new home.

I will add more pictures when the sun is a little less bright and pics don’t look so washed out.

Attachments

• IMG_3287.jpg
    IMG_3287.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 2,848
  • IMG_3273.jpg
    IMG_3273.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 2,550
Last edited:
congrats on the quick sale. that was a bargain. sorry, random noob question. do you need to do anything special to get a listing up and approved, or does it just take time? i posted my 20k mile 2003 for sale, but the listing isn't up a week later. not sure if i'm doing something wrong or need to be patient.

dammit!! I need to check Prime daily and hourly.....

congrats!!!

congrats on the quick sale. that was a bargain. sorry, random noob question. do you need to do anything special to get a listing up and approved, or does it just take time? i posted my 20k mile 2003 for sale, but the listing isn't up a week later. not sure if i'm doing something wrong or need to be patient.
[MENTION=18194]Honcho[/MENTION]

Back