• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 Passenger Rear 1/4 Panel Complete

1993 Passenger Rear 1/4 Panel Complete

1993 Red Passenger Side Rear 1/4 panel. Comes with all attached brackets to mount to body. You may need new clips wherever possible, but you should do that any time you replace a panel. I can send underside photos if you need them to see included brackets. Or just come by to look. On the back-side of this panel there is a misshapen bolt hole. It mounts fine but I do not want to represent the panel as being in perfect condition. This is NOT Visible when on the car, but I want you to know about it nonetheless.
I will entertain shipping these at your expense for shipping and packaging. I get an airline discount with FedEx and I will ship actual cost with my discount. I truly prefer local pickup for these if possible due to their size. They are not heavy, just cumbersome.
Photo no. 1 is while on car so you can see the panel is true. No. 2 photo is same panel removed.

Payment details:
I prefer wire transfers for anything over $1000.00 but I do accept credit cards, debit, and Paypal.
If using a credit card or Paypal, please add 3% to the transaction. If selling to any EU Residents I MUST by law collect VAT if using any electronic forms of payment as I am VAT Registered. (I am really sorry for this).

Shipping details:
I will always prefer to have a local pick-up and a cash transaction in Southern California (10 minutes away from the Ontario airport) but will ship to anywhere in North America or the EU (Including Norway). I will NOT ship to or collect payment from any other region so please do not ask.
Donor vehicle information:
This item is from a Red 1993 Acura NSX. 132,000 miles. I have owned this vehicle for 18 years. Garaged 99% of the time. The only products used on this vehicle are of the following; Mother's, Mobile 1, Purple Power, MeGuiars, Connely leather products, Invisible Glass, and OEM Acura.

List Date: 9/18/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1993 Passenger Rear 1/4 Panel Complete
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1,195.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back