• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 Veilside NSX- A One Of A Kind Exotic JH4NA1150RT000464

Jeff62484

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1994 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1150RT000464
CURRENT MILEAGE: 68,000
COLOR (EXT/INT): Silver Metallic/Black
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Matawan, NJ
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected] or (732)241-4561
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $30,000 OBO

So the time has finally come that I'm considering selling my pride and joy, for the right price of course. I've spent many years, countless hours, and deep pockets to transform an already beautiful vehicle into a truly one of a kind exotic. This car has well over $100+k invested into it and more than looks the part.
HISTORY:
I am the 4th owner of this car purchased from a dealer in north NJ in 2004. It has a clear title and I have owned it for 8 years with no accidents. I drove the car stock for about two years before starting my creation in June of 2006.
EXTERIOR:
This NSX has a completely customized Veilside kit (which has been discontinued making it even more rare). I left the carbon fiber mirrors, headlights, front bumper diffuser, rear tail light surround, and exhaust diffuser exposed. Blacked out the original chrome tail light surrounds. Bought JGTC Flared fenders and had them custom molded to the front fenders with black mesh inserts. Removed the rear wing and filled in all exterior Veilside logo areas for a "What is that exotic?" look...and it surely gets that everyday.
INTERIOR:
The interior has been customized as well. The center console has a touchscreen Pioneer navigation screen, Pioneer headunit, and push button start while moving the complete climate control system and navigation dvd drive into the glovebox hidden out of sight. The center console, door control areas, and gauge cluster surround were then painted silver metallic. Carbon fiber guage bezel and carbon fiber mesh shift boot from scienceofspeed.com were installed. Momo carbon fiber/black leather steering wheel with carbon fiber cruise controls was lastly installed.
ENGINE:
A cold air intake with reusable K&N filter and completely custom center exhaust was installed. This setup uses a Borla slim-lined lightweight muffler and two highflow catalytic converters giving this car a beastly sound which screams when you get on it but is suprisingly peaceful when cruising around town.
SUSPENSION:
I had a fully adjustable Tein Flex Dampner system installed which also lowered the height of the NSX to a near perfect gap spacing around the tires to the fenders. Also installed are both the top and bottom NSX-R reinforcement bars for added rigidity.
MAINTENANCE:
My car has been professionally serviced at Acura of Ocean, Open Road Acura of East Brunswick, TurboTrix of Edison, and Superior Automotive of Carteret with oil changes every 5,000 miles. The front radiator hoses, coolant overflow tank with lines, belts, and thermostat were replaced in 2004, new brakes were installed in 2010, and new rear radiator hoses were replaced in 2011. A new Exedy Twin Plate Clutch was installed in 2009.
WHEELS & TIRES:
Talk about having to wait...It took nearly 7 months for these custom sized rims to come from overseas. These are the new SSR Professor SP3's which are a 3 piece wheel that are heat treated to reduce weight while strengthening the rim. They are flat black on the spokes with an almost 7" polished lip, black protective lug nuts, and carbon fiber SSR center caps. The fronts are 18x8 while the rears are 19x12's...steamrollers wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport tires. The front tires have approx 75% tread left but the rears are down to about 25% so they should be replaced soon.

All in all this car has been my everything for the past 8 years and I hope it goes to someone who will take pride in owning a one of a kind ride. It's a thrill to drive, a pleasure to hear, and jaw dropping experience to see. If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment to take a look at it and go over everything, feel free to email me or give me a call. If I can't pick up please leave a message with the best number to reach you back at and Ill call as soon as I can.

Thanks for viewing,
-Jeff

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 2,309
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 2,015
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,925