• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX Midnight Pearl CTSC JH4NA118XST000438

The sad time has come to sell my beautiful 400HP Supercharged 1995 NSX-T.

VIN: JH4NA118XST000438 (Clear & Clean title in hand)

The rarest of the rare; the Midnight Pearl color makes this NSX one of only 27 in 95 and one of less than 50 for all years. It is hands down the most classy, exotic color for the NSX. The color changes from blue to purple to black depending on the light and time of day. I went looking all over the US for this color and found her with another NSX Prime member in Orange County (she has always been in good hands).

In the last year this car has undergone an unbelievable amount of service. As i was planning on owning this car forever I decided that with the new look the car should have nothing but all new fluids, all factory recommend service, and a giant dose of preventive maintenance. There was nothing wrong with the car but I am very OCD with my cars, especially such a gorgeous on as this. I, mean, if it’s going to be in the shop then let’s get everything done, I’d rather be driving the rest of the time. Here is a complete list of service in just the last 12 months:

Brake system
New brake rotors, front and rear, PowerSlot with silver coating.
New AEM brake pads
Dali stainless steel brake lines
Complete brake fluid flush with dot 4 blue race fluid
New OEM ABS brake acumulator and high pressure hose
ABS service

Suspension
New OEM shocks installed with Eibach springs
Complete alignment

Engine
Water pump replaced along with new pump covering
Cooling system flushed with latest OEM fluid
Engine oil changed 400 miles ago with Mobil one and OEM filters
Supercharger fluid flushed and changed with Mobil one fluid
Supercharger belt replaced
New OEM timing belt installed
Valve adjustment service with new valve cover gaskets
Brand new high-output odyssey battery pc680 installed (Jan 2013) with Dali aluminum battery tray
K&N filter recharged
Engine degreased and cleaned
Transmission fluid flushed and replaced with latest oem fluid
Clutch adjustment service

Wheels and tires
New nitto nt555 tires front and rear
New racing hart multipiece c6 wheels 18/19 combo
New dali hubcentric rings

Ac system charged and upgraded to latest spec fluid

In the interior i did some major maintenance to the most common equipment. I replaced the radio with a 2005 model (silver buttons) and replace the climate controller with a new one from member BrianK. These are two of the areas were older nsx cars have troubles as the electronics age.

The car also comes with the rare factory security/keyless entry system. Although, truth be told, its not that great. So i had car toys(best shop in town) install a new technology keyless entry system with remote trunk pop. I had the system installed so the oem system is still intact. The car will come with two new remotes and one oem remote. All of the original keys come with the car including the "titanium" key, valet key, extra drivers key, and all the remotes as mentioned.

The whole 02 conversion took a full 6 months complete and i wanted no rushing and complete control over the process. Every detail was reviewed and painstakingly researched to make sure everything was done top notch. All of the parts were ordered brand new and were a mix of OEM and Downforce products. I have been looking into these conversions for years and knew about the “correct” way to convert the car. Many people take short cuts or use cheap parts as it is an expensive conversion. For example, I ordered brand new OEM complete headlights, this includes the OEM HID system and all parts hard wired into the car using OEM connectors. These parts were $5000 alone. There are no obvious changes under the hood and the only cut you have to make for the HID motors is covered by Downforce carbon fiber inserts which match the Type-R air dam. I added clear front side markers and LED lights all the way around the car, both interior and exterior.

The hood on this car is special in that i spent an incredible amount of time and money to make sure the fit was perfect. In my last nsx i had tried multiple different aftermarket hoods only to find that none were perfect. I decided to use a custom downforce hood modeled directly from an original nsx-r aluminum hood. I paid my bodyshop an extra $800 just to reshape all of the hood edges so they were literally perfect and comparable to an oem fitment. This took two weeks and came out perfect! Notice the lines around the headlights….like I said, I had to have it just right.

In addition to the body work on the front end, I also purchase brand new 02+ OEM taillights and new gaskets. New 02+ rear spoiler, Downforce front lip and Stacy side skirts, 02+ door inserts, and even replaced all of the fender lines with brand new OEM +02 versions. The wheels and tires were also upgraded during this time to new and very rare Racing Hart CR5 multipiece wheels (18x9 front, 19x10 rear) and new Nitto NT555 tires. I also had brand new hub centric rings installed as well.

Underneath the car is a solid, flat, aerodynamic surface free of damage. I had the bodyshop install the oem NSX-R jdm battery tray system and the downforce NSX-R underside cover painted matte black. Also modified was the removable of the heavy factory battery system and upgraded to a high output dry cell odyssey pc680 battery. This sits in a dali aluminum battery holder and aluminum box for a very compact, and strong system. The battery in only a copy days old and the system shaves 50 pounds off the front end with the addition of the carbon fiber NSX-R radiator vent. The vent which is adapted for LHD is ideally designed for those with the nsx-r aerodynamic package and directs all of the cool air directly through the radiator and out the downforce type-r hood.

Total cost of the conversion was around $16,000 and was completed January of 2012. I believe I put 1500 miles on it.

On the interior I have not only kept it in amazing shape by using only the best products but enhanced the look by adding a OEM NAVPOD with screen connect to a HKS CAMP system which digitally displays your boost, fuel injector pulse, and a number of other sensors. I even have the uber rare NAVPOD bracket which keeps the unit held in place without drilling holes in your dash! There is a Type-S shift knob, OEM floor mats, and brand new side scuff plates installed as I wanted the interior to look as new as possible. I hope the pictures speak for themselves. I replaced the OEM radio with a new +02 radio (silver buttons) and installed a new climate controller and sensor. All of these parts are known to wear out due to age so I figured I might as well replace everything while the car was getting work done. The interior is in outstanding shape to say the least. The NSX has the 6 disk CD changer and SmartTenna installed too.

The engine on this vehicle is so clean you could eat off the factory Acura install Comptech supercharger! The motor bay features the standard low-boost pully set up with the Comptech fuel system and ecu. There are also the Comptech strut tower brace, Comptech headers, and a Dali polished race edition exhaust installed. The only other modification is the addition of a K&N airfilter and the Downforce side air intake kit for greater air flow to the engine. Also a Comptech engine cover is installed which allows storage of the removable roof/top (the factory one doesn’t fit with a supercharger installed).

All work was performed by the best NSX mechanic in the NW (NSX Prime member/Factory master mechanic Morgan Peetz). Prior to my ownership the NSX was serviced by Nigel Motors in Orange County which is the premier NSX experts in the region. They installed a new Science of Speed sport clutch and light weight flywheel just 3000 miles ago. I had them do a full inspection prior to my purchase of the NSX and didn’t find even one issue.

The car is flat out perfect. If you’re looking for the best, here it is. There is over $50,000 invested in this car and it is incredibly hard for me to sell this car…it was going to be my lifelong keeper. I have just changed jobs and moved into a new city and live in downtown Seattle. I tried keeping this as my only car as I have limited parking. But I don’t drive the car in the rain and the roads here suck. I don’t drive the car at all and just can’t stand to see it sit. I sadly need a big sedan while I live out my contract stuck in my condo. The job is more important than the car.

Only 54,000 original miles. Includes all manuals, documents, and even all four factory keys (titanium, (2) regular ones, and the valet). Includes the OEM alarm remote and (2) new remotes.

Price is $49,800

Car is located in downtown Seattle, Washington.

Call me at 503-957-7877 or Email at [email protected]

img4252pb.jpg

img4254ur.jpg

img4256bd.jpg

img4258zo.jpg

img4260v.jpg

img4261c.jpg

img4262t.jpg

img4263v.jpg

img4264hf.jpg

img4276f.jpg

img4282br.jpg