• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T Red/Black 5-Speed 121677 JH4NA1187ST000073

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1187ST000073
Price:
$43,600

03/20/2018: SOLD. Details below:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1995-acura-nsx-11/

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. Total loss reported on CARFAX.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM or Email [email protected] or call ONLY NO TEXT (240)-395-4148

Maintenance Information
Timing belt will be due in 2019 by age, well below being due by mileage. New spark plugs, fresh oil change. Tires at 8/32” all around. Brake pads at 6/32” all around. Leaks nothing. Get in it and drive.

Details
Carfax shows total loss vehicle. Previous owner used the NSX to murder an animal at a high rate of speed on the highway and thus insurance deemed it a total loss. Somehow, the title was never collected and wasn’t branded. This is why the current physical title is clean. Any issues with that, looking to spend $80-$100k on a perfect NSX.... then this is obviously not the car for you so move on.

Engine:
3.0L NA
Comptech ceramic coated headers
PRIDE V1 exhaust
Test pipes

Management:
AEM EMS Series 2
AEM UEGO wideband o2 sensors for bank 1 and bank 2

Fuel:
iD 1000 fuel injectors
Walbro 400lph fuel pump
custom -6AN braided hose
AEROMOTIVE fuel pressure regulator
AEROMOTIVE fuel filter
Continental content sensor
Tuned for E85 flex fuel
**Content sensor paired with AEM Series 2 box and flex fuel tuning allows for on the fly compensation of fuel and ignition tables. Basically fill up with E85, and if you can't find another station, fill up with 91+ octane. No switching maps via laptop, no re flashing of the EMS, the car just knows what to do and will continue to run... and run well.

Mods:
Under canopy fuse box relocated to trunk
DBW converted to cable throttle using 91-94 intake manifold and throttle body.
Radio delete; tunerview 2 in place that shows AFR and RPM in real-time.

Body:
Shine front lip - Car is low and so the lip has seen better days. It’s on there but cracked and should be replaced.
Downforce 02+ sideskirts with door inserts
OEM rear 02+ Rear valence
DiFFlow rear diffuser
All over paint job in Formula red R77

Interior:
Black suede with red stiching accents and perforated door inserts
Radio delete
Tunerview 2
NRG quick release
MUGEN steering wheel

Suspension:
BC racing coilovers
Regamaster Marquis Promoda redone as Sport EVO's 17/18 double staggered NSX setup.

Price reflects history and mods. Not the perfect NSX by any means but might be the perfect entry level NSX. Shows extremely well, and modded tastefully.

I had a local NSX owner come out recently and look over the car for a potential out of state buyer. Potential buyer also requested that I perform a compression test, which I did and have video documentation of if anyone is interested in seeing that. All cylinders are healthy and lowest reading was 185psi. Any interested local DMV parties that would like to see the car, I will be attending Katie’s Cars and Coffee this Saturday 03/03/2018.

I have a lot more photos upon request. Downforce Type R wing pictured is not included. Price is Or Best reasonable Offer.

Attachments

• IMG_7027.JPG
    IMG_7027.JPG
    327.4 KB · Views: 1,645
  • IMG_7909_zps153131c8.jpg
    IMG_7909_zps153131c8.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,557
  • IMG_7945_zps1d46f9fa.jpg
    IMG_7945_zps1d46f9fa.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,557
  • IMG_7024.jpg
    IMG_7024.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 1,558
  • IMG_7025 (1).JPG
    IMG_7025 (1).JPG
    452.6 KB · Views: 1,556
  • IMG_1826_zps6e37d98b.jpg
    IMG_1826_zps6e37d98b.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,553
  • 4a4uhe5e.jpg
    4a4uhe5e.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 1,559
Last edited:
I am that local guy. I am not a mechanic by trade, but enough work was performed on my NSX that I was able to poke around a bit and ask a few questions. All I can say is the car looks very good cosmetically, just a few minor dings and scrapes, which you have to expect. The photos do not do the interior justice, it is very impressive. Everything Xavier touched mechanically was very well done, right down to the fender fasteners and braided fuel system hoses. Meticulous in every way. I know nothing about the geeky fuel management stuff or the radio delete replacement thingy, but there wasn't a wire hanging or a spec of oil or dust anywhere that I could see. I was a bit reluctant to drive it, but Xavier put it through it's paces and it was a blast. Clutch, drivetrain and brakes seemed AOK from the right seat. And it makes a very happy sound!

Let me know if you're interested in selling the wheels separately! I'm at very interested, at least. [emoji7]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back