• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T White/Tan 5-Speed 123,801 JH4NA1186ST000713

8R6

Experienced Member
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
White
Interior color:
Tan
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1186ST000713
Price:
$50,000

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM

Maintenance Information
See Details below

Details
I purchased this as my dream car (finally) back in 2017 from a local owner here in SoCal with a little over 120k miles. Car has always been garage-kept under my ownership. I've driven the car about 3k miles in the past 3 years of ownership, with majority in the first year driving down to Ramon at Nigel Motors for miscellaneous updates and refreshes I wanted done on the car. I have a 2yr old son and basically have barely driven the car the past couple years since. I originally planned to keep the car and hand it down to him in the future, but life priorities have changed and so looking to sell the car to someone who can actually appreciate and enjoy it more.

Under my ownership I have gotten the following work done by Ramon with service records provided: 6x new OEM coilpacks and spark plugs, new OEM coil cover gaskets, new battery, 2x new InsaneShafts rear axles, engine bay rain gutter gasket, Mobile1 oil changes with OEM filters.

Following modifications have been done by me along with OEM parts included where noted:
Morimoto HID kit
BYS carbon fiber rear wing (OEM included)
Shine Type1 front lip
Downforce vented sides and door cards (OEM included)
Seibon carbon fiber 02 rear valence
Downforce carbon fiber rear bumper garnish
S2000 antenna conversion (OEM included)
GT.One F1 v4 cat back exhaust
Pride test pipes (OEM cats included)
Cantrell Concepts headers
17x8/9 Blitz Type-01 fully refinished 2019
Muteki SR48 lug nuts
Function&Form Type2 adjustable coilovers
RacingBrake front 97+ big brake kit
S2000 AP2 gauge cluster (OEM included)
Worksbell quick release + short hub
Mugen Type 3 suede steering wheel (OEM included)
Mugen pedals
OEM Accord Euro-R shiftknob (OEM included)
Bride x Cusco Stradia II Lowmax seat (OEM included)
Bride low seat rails

Bride seat/rails, adjustable coilover suspension, and fully refinished Blitz wheels with new tires have only about 500 miles of use or less.

Here is the full work done by previous owner along with service receipts included also:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-T-Black-Tan-5-Speed-118000-JH4NA1186ST000713

Car is originally Berlina Black (OEM paint underneath) and I wrapped the car in Gloss White in 2018. S2000 AP2 digital gauge cluster is fully functional including warning lights and was developed by our own Prime member Johan@SjoebergDP specifically for 95-95 model years.

Passenger-side window rolls slow but still works. OEM head unit and speakers work great but there is a crackle occasionally only when adjusting the volume dial. Once set, no sound issues. I do have a Bluetooth adapter using the 12V socket that will be included. A/C works perfect in all fan levels and temperatures from ice cold to hot.

Extras included with vehicle aside from the aforementioned OEM parts above:
- extra Main Relay
- ABS Modulator pnp harness used to energize the ABS system solenoids
- full roll of new gloss white vinyl enough for any new parts or just to rewrap entire car again if desired
- pair of 5mm spacers for fronts (needed to clear BBK if going to put on OEM wheels in future)
- OEM black lug nuts (needed if going to put on OEM wheels in future)

Serious inquiries only please. Willing to negotiate but I'm not in a rush to sell so will ignore lowball offers or tire kickers.

Thank you for reading and please let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_5728.jpg
    IMG_5728.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 2,232
  • IMG_1805.jpg
    IMG_1805.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 2,234
  • IMG_2207_reducedsize.jpg
    IMG_2207_reducedsize.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 2,252
  • IMG_2638.jpg
    IMG_2638.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 2,359
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 3.25.56 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 3.25.56 PM.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2,227
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 3.25.27 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 3.25.27 PM.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2,210
  • IMG_5862_reducedsize.jpg
    IMG_5862_reducedsize.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 2,244
  • IMG_2650.JPG
    IMG_2650.JPG
    839.4 KB · Views: 2,243
Last edited:
couple of questions from a neophyte " ABS Modulator pnp harness used to energize the ABS system solenoids" is this installed and are the solenoids energized each time you start the car?Are the solenoids different in this car?
second question, are the pride test pipes for racing or can they be used for everyday driving? ie: are they street legal?
How much has it been raced or have you done these upgrades to modify mainly the looks?

If you ever decided to split the BYS spoiler.... let me know :D
haha car has been sold to my friend.

couple of questions from a neophyte " ABS Modulator pnp harness used to energize the ABS system solenoids" is this installed and are the solenoids energized each time you start the car?Are the solenoids different in this car?
second question, are the pride test pipes for racing or can they be used for everyday driving? ie: are they street legal?
How much has it been raced or have you done these upgrades to modify mainly the looks?
car has been sold to my friend.
The ABS modulator is not plugged in. it's only used when needed to clear/clean the solenoids.
test pipes are technically for off-road use only. they are definitely not street legal.
car has never been raced as i built it for a show car and i used to take my son with me in it.

Back