• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 Red/Black 17,900 miles JH4NA1185ST000380

1995 Red/Black 18,100 miles JH4NA1185ST000380

1995 NSX-T Red with Black interior. 5 Speed. Showroom Clean. Awesome! Close to Perfect! Factory STOCK! NO stories, issues or BS! NSX cover with bag. Zanardi floor matts with original matts in a box. CD with NSX trunk matt. Maintenence records since new. This car is dealer checked every year by an Acura certified NSX mechanic, and given whats indicated.This car has been lightly driven every year. I do not know of it ever being in the rain. The interior still has a hint of a new car smell. Car is located in Cleveland. I will assist you in finding shipping. Shipping to the west coast or south Florida is around $1500- or drive it home! It looks exactly as it should, if you do need pictures I have some to send. Please, SERIOUS ONLY! $ 41,500 OR BEST OFFER![[/B]COLOR="Black"][/COLOR]O Contact me: [email protected] or call me from 9:00 to about 6:30 EST at: 419 656 2484

Dealer checked on 4/18. Timing belt, brakes, clutch, everything was found excellent! It was noticed that the rear tires had about 2 to 3k of wear left on them, it was also mentioned that the turn signals cancel pawls stuck once from the car being stored the winter. It was recomended I drive the car more, and the turn signals are working fine! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back