• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 Acura NSX-T , vin #JH4NA1184TT000307, Blk/Blk,121,500 miles, $32,000 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
odometer.jpgfront.jpgrear.2.jpgdr side.jpgReluctantly,I am selling my beloved 1996 NSX-T due to a horrific injury to my right foot that makes it virtually impossible to drive for me. I have just endured 5 major surgeries and face 3 more and the car is not practical for me. I have rarely driven it since falling off of a roof in March of 2010. The car has been driven regularly by trusted friends and is one of the nicest clean(very good condition) 121,500 mile cars that you will find. It has been meticulously maintained. I had one accident when I ran over a piece of an Oak tree that I should have not reported to the insurance company. It scraped up both of the sides of my front fascia. I got an estimate on it the other day and it can be fixed profesionally for $500 by the guys that refinish fascias for dealerships. THAT IS WHY THERE IS NO FRONT SPOILER ON THE CAR. I AM ORDERING THE FRONT SPOILER TOMORROW AND WILL HAVE IT NEXT WEEEK FOR THE PURCHASER! It also is due( I believe) for a new timing belt. I was told that with all of extra adds that I have on the car that it was worth $34,500 by a bunch of NSX Prime guys so. I am having the seat bolster repaired tomorrow, but, I am gonna forego putting in a the timing belt and I am not gonna do anything to the front fascai and I have reduced the price of the car by $2500 to do those two things. I have a sterling reputation when it comes to business dealings on prime as this is my second NSX. I have had 10 transactions and never had a bad experience.

Because of my recent 3.5 month hospital stay and surgeries I just do not have the drive to deal with people who just want to talk about their fantasies of owning an NSX. So PLEASE, SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY! PRICE IS $32,000 OBO. SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T):1996 NSX-T
FULL VIN #:JH4NA1184TT000307
CURRENT MILEAGE:121,500
COLOR (EXT/INT):BLK/BLK
TRANSMISSION:5 SPEED MANUAL
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE):BATON ROUGE,LA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.):pM, email at [email protected] CONTACT FIRST BY PM OR EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER IS (225)303.2678, PLEASE NO CALLS AFTER 10 P.M. CENTRAL TIME AS I USUALLY GO TO BED EARLY. IF YOU GET ANSWER MACHINE LEAVE MESSAGE AND I WILL CALL YOU ASAP. THANKS
PRICE: $32,000 OBO

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: _3___

CLEAN TITLE? _YES I HAVE CLEAN LOUISIANA TITLE___

CLEAN CARFAX? _1 MINOR ACCIDENT EXPLAINED ABOVE___

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __SEE INFO ABOVE__

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) _NO___

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? PERFECT, YES

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
TIRES- 4 BRAND NEW NANKANG ULTRA SPORT NS II WITH LESS THAN 200 MILES ON THEM
BRAKES- MECHANIC OK'D NO PROBLEMS OR EXCESSIVE WEAR
BELTS- NEEDS TIMING BELT
HOSES- MECHANIC OK'D
SUSPENSION- PERFECT
FLUIDS- ALL NEW FLUIDS INCLUDIND GAS, TRANS FLUIDS, RADIATOR JUST FLUSHED WITH NEW ANTI FREEZE,
A/C= PERFECT JUST CHECKED
CLUTCH- NEW OEM CLUTCH PUT IN BY JEFF COBB MOTORWORKS AT 107,500 MILES
I JUST SPENT A TON OF MONEY HAVING THE WHEELS REFINISHED, NEW TIRES, FLUIDS, TUNE UP,NEW TRUNK SHOCKS AND GLASS SHOCKS, NEW RUBBER GASKET FOR TRUNK, ETC. I AM SUCH A PERFECTIONIST THAT I PUT NEW INNER/ OUTER RADIO KNOBS ON SO THE DASH WOULD LOOK PERFECT. THIS CAR WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)- I DO NOT HAVE ORIGINAL PARTS FOR ANY MODS!

Honda JDM Dark Tail Light Kit-PAID $1382 FROM SOS

Comptech Pro Header System- PAID $1479 FROM SOS

TAITEC JGTC Parallel Exit Exhaust-PAID $1549 FROM SOS

Comptech Cold Air Intake- FORGOT WHAT I PAID SOS

H&R Lowering Springs for NSX- paid $289 FROM SOS

Koni Yellow Suspension Dampers-PAID $729 SOS

TSW MONTAGE WHEELS WITH BRAND NEW FINISH AND ALL FOUR NEW NANKANG TIRES- WHEEL SIZE FRONT/ 18X8.5 REAR/ 19 X 10. NO CLEARANCE ISSUES OR RUBBING OF TIRES. CAR DOES RIDE LOW AND FRONT SPOILER IS VERY EASY TO SCRAPE. I AM ORDERING ONE TOMORROW FOR NEW OWNER . NEW OEM CLUTCH PUT ON AT 105,000 MILES.

I JUST HAD NEW OEM WINDOW REGULATOR AND INNER WINDOW ROLLERS RAPLACED LAST WEEK BY JEFF COBB MOTORWORKS. THIS CAR IS ALL THERE. I HAVE SPENT OVER $3000 PREPARING IT FOR SALE SO THAT THE NEW OWNER DOESN'T HAVE TO PIDDLE WITH IT, DOWN TO NEW INNER/OUTER RADIO KNOBS.

THE ONLY TWO THINGS THAT NEED TO BE DONE ARE THE TIMING BELT AND THE FRONT FASCIA REPAIR. I HAVE BEEN BURNED BY A COUPLE OF PEOPLE SEVERELY ON THIS SITE, AND I HAVE NEVER MISREPRESENTED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ANYONE. COME SEE THIS VEHICLE AND YOU WILL BUY IT. I DO NOT EXPECT IT TO BE UP HERE TOO LONG AS IT IS A TASTEFULLY MODIFIED NSX OWNED BY A 51 YEAR OLD WHO DOES NOT DRAG RACE OR DRIVE LIKE AN IDIOT. I HOPE THE NEXT OWNER OF THIS CAR RESPECTS IT LIKE I HAVE. I WOULD NEVER GIVE IT UP, BUT, RIGHT NOW I HAVE A PIECE OF FLESH THE SIZE OF A QUARTER POUNDER THAT HANGING OUT OF MY ANKLE AND AM ON IV ANTIBIOTICS. I HAVE ANOTHER 1 TO 2 YEARS OF SURGERIES AND I NEED A NEW CRV OR SOMETHING EASY TO DRIVE.

EVERYTIME I TAKE THIS CAR OUT FOR DRIVES IN BATON ROUGE OR NEW ORLEANS PEOPLE STOP ME 10 TO 20 TIMES A DAY AND ASK WHAT IT IS AND TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS OF IT. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL NSX AND PEOPLE FREAK OUT WHEN I TELL THEM IT IS 17 MODEL YEARS OLD. THEY SAY IT LOOKS BRAND NEW!

THIS STUNNING NSX IS FOR SALE AT $32,000 OBO! I WILL POST PICS ASAP! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 98297View attachment 98297

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 98305

- - - Updated - - -

THANKS, AS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST PICS!

Last edited:
Bump

Price Reduction to $28000!!!!

Please contact me at NSX PRIME PM, or [email protected] or telephone 225-303-2678.
If I do not answer please leave a message with your contact information.

Serious Inquiries Only Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back